Time to step up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to step up

Big day tomorrow if we don’t show l can’t see how we can go forward in any shape or form. As fans we have seen nothing promising at all. Already accepted a loss tomorrow tbh. Just read Ainsworths interview in the Metro. Be nice to hear the truth and say like it really is. Don’t agree with this let’s not coat the players in public strategy. If you do what you’re payed for you won’t be criticised end of!

Oh zhut up you negative #####

Go do one and f..off and support your proper club Chelsea, Fulham or Brentford.

You f..ing trolls are doing my nut.
    Last edited by SheepRanger; 12-08-2023, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Oh zhut up you negative #####

Go do one and f..off and support your proper club Chelsea, Fulham or Brentford.

You f..ing trolls are doing my nut.
      well said sir.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Didn’t mean to cause offence with post and I’m not a fan of any of those clubs. A good result today to bring a smile back to our faces. Have a nice weekend

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Hooper W12 View Post
          Didn’t mean to cause offence with post and I’m not a fan of any of those clubs. A good result today to bring a smile back to our faces. Have a nice weekend
          Apologies for my crude reply. I went to a funeral yesterday, got way too drunk and was in an angry mood.

But.....there is just too much negativity on here of late. Surely everyone can see the squad is work in progress and there will be bad results until the window is closed. We a lucky to have found a Qpr man who is prepared to manage us with no money and with players who arent giving their all to the club and supporters. Gareth is getting pelters for the mismanagement of this club during the last two years. We can see with recent signings what hes trying to build.

Can we please stop this negatively and support the players and manager. This constant "we are going to finish bottom" is bery tiring and if it continues that exactly where we'll end up. Gareth is trying to build a positive vibe and we should be an extension of that.

U Rssssss

Comment

Yes no problem thanks for that and your completely right negativity does nobody any good so a point today would be a great start…..If we can keep a clean sheet that would be a great result. And build from that. Urrrrs

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Hooper W12 View Post
              Yes no problem thanks for that and your completely right negativity does nobody any good so a point today would be a great start…..If we can keep a clean sheet that would be a great result. And build from that. Urrrrs
              100%

Park the bus and go for 0-0 and with a fair wind we might sneak one on the break. If we lose then we look for better performances post-transfer window and when all signings are match fit. The time to assess Gareth's suitability as our manager will be mid-Dec.

I appreciate youre new here; but there have always been posters who critised the club when we lose and disappear off the site when we win. They come across as supporters of other clubs and are on a wind up. Sorry for thinking you may be one of those spammers.

I am 100% confident we will not be getting relegated this season.

Gareth Ainsworth's blue and white army!!

Comment

Today, happy with decent performance. If we get performances right first, results will follow.

Comment

For sure maybe Watford shook them a bit looking good at the moment

Comment

Working...
                  X