Don’t wait til it’s to late

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t wait til it’s to late

Quite refreshing to hear different views on our current situation and l think they all have some truth in them. We got out of jail last year and l think the next few games are massive for us. I know that’s stating the obvious but Ainsworth is not the answer and that’s obvious too!!!

I think another thrashing at Cardiff and he will be sacked imo, we are all incredibly angry at the moment.

Something needs to be done, cause we will probably end up being relegated by December if things carry on as they are.

Comment

Dave McIntyre West London Sport was saying he won’t be sacked as the owners/board have sympathy with the injuries at centre back and the lack of signings

A combination of no signings, FFP and clueless coaching means we are sleep walking into league 1

No communication from anyone - we really are in a mess

it’s ridiculous to say but after 1 game, I’ve resigned myself to the fact that we are going down

Comment

What piŁŁes me off is the total failure to see that so many of the squad are not cut out for this level

We paid stef off to keep Dozzell ok stef legs are past it but Dozzell offer sod all

As for chucking kelman and Smyth on deserved to get panned

Should field or anyone be sold if we got 4m for field I doubt we'd buy anyone anyway

The club can defend GA as much as they like but if performances dont improve fans wont defend him

Comment

I think people need to start realising that no manager is going to save us. The squad are not league 1 material

Comment

Working...
          X