Middle of a nightmare!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle of a nightmare!

At the end of last season I knew things were bad but not this bad.

I honestly thought we would have picked up a few ‘gems’ from league 1

I thought we would have developed a hard to beat, hard working, high press style

I thought we would have heard from Bhatia, Hoos on what’s going on.

I thought we would have had a new DOF in place.

I thought we would have got a centre half in as we are bloody desperate

I didn’t think we would lose out on transfer targets at the last minute

I didn’t realise we are that skint

I’m shocked at the good business other potential relegation candidates are doing - Birmingham and Cardiff for example

I’m shocked at what I observed on Saturday. It was non league level at best, no strategy, no desire, no nothing.

It really is depressing. We need a boost and quick!

The way Oslo who seems to have a decent understanding of Ffp were up the creek without a paddle

We're skint
    The squads abysmal
    GA can't even find a L1 player to come

As for the board have they watched us since the turn of the year

Without being disrespectful if this club was your pet you'd put it down and stop it's suffering

Comment

Dont look to Amit for answers. The Mittals have always been in the back seat snd they just wheel Amit out for a bit of PR.

We cant even compete financially to get the best L1 players here but some will twist that into they dont want to play for GA. Thet get better contracts out of other clubs.

Comment

Surely we're only at the start of a nightmare? The middle may be a couple of years away yet?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Surely we're only at the start of a nightmare? The middle may be a couple of years away yet?

Our FFP concerns are only for this season I think as our losses from the 20-21 season are wiped after this season, and that was where the bulk of our spending as been in the three year rolling period, so come next season, we will have some room to spend next season.

If we go down, L1 has no FFP rules, instead its a salary cap based on turnover, its 85% in year 1, but it goes down to 70% in year 2. owner funding interestingly is included in the turnover, its referred to as a donation not funding, so Amit and Ruben would have more freedom than in the Championship to put money into the club in order to fund spending.

Comment

Tell Pep we shall take Cole Palmer for the season to give a taste of the raw side of football to get him out of the comfort zone- development opportunity- and Gareth promises not to play hoof ball

Comment

We will drop like a brick if something ain’t done , how many seasons have we been looking for a decent striker to replace Charlie and never have . Kept buying untold midfielders
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                We will drop like a brick if something ain’t done , how many seasons have we been looking for a decent striker to replace Charlie and never have . Kept buying untold midfielders
                And to be fair 2 bob midfielders

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  Done well to hold onto dykes though
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

When players are going to Reading and Mansfield over us it tells its own story.

We're fooked.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Done well to hold onto dykes though
                      Did u see his tame pass to the Watford keeper

Comment

Working...
                      X