Saturday Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Blues

First time on the site fellow Rs went to Oxford on Saturday and saw exactly the same as the end of last season. I think we all think the same just have a go and look like you want to be there. Would be nice to go to a game without a sense of dread. Jury’s out on GA for me,not achieved anything yet

Welcome to the site.

Hopefully Colback will firm up our leaky midfield. As an older player I just hope he can avoid injury. Best signing of the summer in my opinion, if it gets finalised.

Comment

Thanks Hope I’ve something more positive to say next time. You R’s

Comment

I'll be there and I think we can win , otherwise I wouldn't go.... To much doom and gloom on here and we ain't kicked a ball yet .

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Hooper W12 View Post
          First time on the site fellow Rs went to Oxford on Saturday and saw exactly the same as the end of last season. I think we all think the same just have a go and look like you want to be there. Would be nice to go to a game without a sense of dread. Jury’s out on GA for me,not achieved anything yet
          Welcome aboard mate! Good to have another voice on here. We all have opinions, we can disagree a lot of the time but one thing we all agree on is that we love this club.

Comment

Working...
          X