Newbie here…!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here…!

Evening gang, newbie here. Been reading the forum for years and thought I’d take the plunge … the Oxford friendly was the final straw! I need therapy and thought I’d find it here…. Not sure if it’s the done thing to do an intro like this. Been a QPR fan for + 30 years, my uncle worked at the club for several years & I’ve had a season ticket on and off since Ollie’s first stint in charge. Cheers! Luis

Welcome Luis ... Stay on here to long and depression can set in .
    Most have us going down before a.ball is kicked .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      Welcome Luis ... Stay on here to long and depression can set in .
      Most have us going down before a.ball is kicked .
      Cheers matey! Desperately trying to stay optimistic for Watford … in true QPR style I can see us getting a result

Comment

Welcome on board. Its not too late to delete your account mate! All is forgiven! Lol! Nice to have another r on here!!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
            Welcome on board. Its not too late to delete your account mate! All is forgiven! Lol! Nice to have another r on here!!
            Cheers Dono! The result on Saturday will probably determine whether I want to keep chatting Rangers on here or not lol! Jokes aside not many Rangers fans in my neck of the woods so good to be on here

Comment

Hi Luis. Already only 3 points off automatic promotion mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Acton Stations View Post
                Hi Luis. Already only 3 points off automatic promotion mate.
                I joined the site for a bit of therapy … didn’t think it would be this bad so soon haha !

Comment

Working...
                X