Oxford v Qpr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxford v Qpr

Im looking forward to seeing how we play. I wonder if the ball will land on the grass with snow on it?

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Im looking forward to seeing how we play. I wonder if the ball will land on the grass with snow on it?
    Did you not see highlights of other matches & was some nice passing football played!

Comment

Snow in July, come on
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Did you not see highlights of other matches & was some nice passing football played!
        I did and was being sarcastic because I dont like posters using this "hoof ball" tag against GA.

Im hoping to see the ball getting moved forward quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          Snow in July, come on
          Haha - Its climate change not global warming these days!

Comment

Comment

Since the arrival of Begovic, Archer had not been named on the subs bench. Injured or offended?

Comment

Dunne slipped, down and been stetchered off... think his shoulder has gone

Rendal on.

Comment

Oxford 1 - Qpr 0

Neat passing around the box, pulled back from byline and drilled low into bottom right.

Comment

Worrying thing is that could be ainsworth starting 11 at vicarage road , surely he can see Dozzell is not a starter.

Comment

Don't know why but I think rendall will end up being a first team regular this year. Reminds me smaller version of shittu. He's a big lad, quick and gets stuck in. Hope he takes his chance!!!

Comment

1-0 Oxford. V worried about Dunne going off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopsah View Post
                          1-0 Oxford. V worried about Dunne going off.
                          Landed heavily on his right shoulder. I wouldnt be suprised if hes popped it.

Comment

We are absolutely Dunne for if he is out for a while.

Comment

And there’s still people who think we won’t be relegated!!! We do not have a f**kin chance in this league!

Kakay, Gubbins, Dozzell all not good enough to start and with Dykes, Armstrong and Kelman as our only striker options we will not score enough goals to stay up.

Dunne now potentially injured and out for a while FFS! Where’s our luck?

Comment

Working...
                              X