Cardiff Away Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff Away Tickets?

Despite fact Cardiff have been selling home tickets for this game since 7th July there's no sign of the away tickets appearing on the offish' - what's going on, I want to get my ticket? Now I admit that the new layout of the offish bamboozles me (I'd only recently gotten to grips with the old layout FFS!) but I feel fairly sure there's no tickets for sale at our end.

Bizarrely the daft Taffs have categorised the game as GOLD so tickets will probably be £30+..... should be bleeding TIN or PIG IRON category really.

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Despite fact Cardiff have been selling home tickets for this game since 7th July there's no sign of the away tickets appearing on the offish' - what's going on, I want to get my ticket? Now I admit that the new layout of the offish bamboozles me (I'd only recently gotten to grips with the old layout FFS!) but I feel fairly sure there's no tickets for sale at our end.

Bizarrely the daft Taffs have categorised the game as GOLD so tickets will probably be £30+..... should be bleeding TIN or PIG IRON category really.
    Not on sale yet. Should be next few days as it's normally around 3 weeks before?

The picture you put up of Cardiff's categories was last seasons.

Comment

Well down for getting to grips with the old layout.

It generally timed me out before I could select a seat.

Comment

same as, just got to grips with the old site, then the new one pops up......don't like change thats all, if its not broke.....

oh yeah, where's them bloody cardiff tickets....only two weeks to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Not on sale yet. Should be next few days as it's normally around 3 weeks before?

The picture you put up of Cardiff's categories was last seasons.
          True, but it is virtually 2 weeks away now. Good spot about last year's pic. I don't know what day it is most of the time, particularly in close season as I don't have my normal Saturday reference point, so getting the correct year is a stretch for me. In my defence it came up on their ticket page and the point about us being gold remains valid... maybe we are actually massive every where we go in the eyes of the rest of the division???

Comment

Was recently in Spain, had drunk loud Cardiff fans round the pool every day.
            If I heard ' I'm from Wales , I'm from Cardiff once I heard it a 100 times".
            Who cares where yr from and this was was from women too . All in there 40/50s .
            Cardiff away not for me rather do a week in the scrubs.
            As for the BO they sent my Norwich tickets to my sons house and he lives a hours drive away ... Useless

Comment

tickets on sale from tueday.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
                tickets on sale from tueday.
                I suspect many will wait until after the Watford game before committing to Cardiff, particularly as so many seem to be grumpy and pessimistic at the moment. Stuff that though, the worst case scenario going into Cardiff games is we're 3pts behind the leaders - how often will that be the case as the season unfolds eh!?

So much going for the game.... Saturday at 3pm, they're rubbish, weather's still warm(ish), probably still be light when you get back to civilization afterwards, no tolls on the bridges - it really is a humdinger that we should sell-out!

Comment

We will sell out Cardiff away end . Regardless of the watford result ​​​​
                  money thing is for sure the away support will always be there it’s not just about the game it’s a day out on the juice with friends

Comment

Panic over, got me ticket when they lowered the qualification bar to "any old Herbert on the database".

Comment

Panic over, got me ticket when they lowered the qualification bar to "any old Herbert on the database".
                      yep got mine as well. booked on the lsa, but don't know what time it leaves....i'll turn up double early.

Comment

Working...
                      X