GA / player loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA / player loading

Is this good or bad to use data on the team selection and not form ?
    means we won’t have the same team out 2/3 times in a row it’s going to be a rotation
    not sure if any other teams use this platform .

The volume x minutes = you can’t play today or you might get injured

be interested to know other fans opinions of this

never something that was done under Ferdinand seems the Board are backing ainsworth with everything he wants from the haka to this

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
    means we won’t have the same team out 2/3 times in a row it’s going to be a rotation

never something that was done under Ferdinand seems the Board are backing ainsworth with everything he wants from the haka to this
    Our starting eleven is poor enough , if we rotate players we will get slaughtered every week. Players like Drewe , Gubbins, Dixon Bonner, McKenna, Kelman , just aren't good enough for this level.
    In my opinion we need a right back , centre half , centre midfielder and a centre forward just to have a starting eleven to compete at this level.
    I see Kakay , Fox, Dozzel and Dykes as back up players only.

Comment

Who is dykes backing up then?

Comment

GA has said one more in which will possibly be Forino. However I suspect that is based on nobody else leaving and any one or more of Willock, Chair and Field could go which would free up a little budget with majority going towards balancing books. I would also be extremely surprised if regardless of anyone leaving we did not enter loan market and bring in two or three before the end of the window. If we do that then I can see player loading possibly making sense. We were crippled by injuries last season and cannot afford the same to happen again.

Comment

Always play your best 11

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
            Who is dykes backing up then?
            I am saying we need 4 more players to have a first team that can compete at this level and that Dykes should be back up at best.
            I know a lot of our fans rate Dykes because he gives a lot of effort but I don't. He is not good enough for a first choice at this level , he also doesn't suit players like Chair , Willock and Richard's who would probably prefer players that have a good touch and makes runs in behind. I think Dykes would be more suited to two out and out wingers and Adomah and Smyth just aren't good enough.
            So we need and have needed for years now a first choice Striker and use Dykes as a sub

Comment

We don't have to money to sign an upgrade on dykes. It would be nice if a few of our so called scored now and again. Willock wants out, chair overdoes it too much, Richards is completely unproven at this level and didn't warrant the contract he was given. Armstrong has pace and power but no brain. If he was in any way a striker he would have scored by now. Dykes is our best option and our ONLY number 9. Kelman isn't good enough to be a starter at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                We don't have to money to sign an upgrade on dykes. It would be nice if a few of our so called scored now and again. Willock wants out, chair overdoes it too much, Richards is completely unproven at this level and didn't warrant the contract he was given. Armstrong has pace and power but no brain. If he was in any way a striker he would have scored by now. Dykes is our best option and our ONLY number 9. Kelman isn't good enough to be a starter at this level.
                Agree with everything you say but we've needed a striker for years now . Warburtons knew it hence why we got Austin , Bonne and Gray in but they didn't work out.
                We keep wasting money on extending contracts for players that will never make it.
                Waste money on Robert's, Richard's when we already had similar players in Willock and Chair.
                We waste money on most players because our scouting network is shite.

Comment

Its difficult to rate young players when every year they should be getting better and more composed.

I think Dykes should get 12-15 goals and why csnt Kelmsn chip in with eight. Hes 21yrs now and his game should have improved following the loans. Time will tell when he gets on the pitch this season.

I still think we'll bring in a CF on loan. Kelman and Armstrong will be the subs and Kargbo will go out on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

I think brilliant idea. We should use data scouting, coaching and selecting players.

Comment

The performance guys can recommend to sub JCS after 16 mins to avoid injury in the 17th minute of every game.

Comment

Or just tell him that they are cancelling his contract on the basis that he doesn't do his job. Waster. We gave him a 4 year deal. Some brainiac thought that would make good business sense. He won't be here in 2 years let alone 4. More stupendous work from our former dof.

Comment

Working...
                        X