Clear All

• TOP 3

I’m going with
    1-Leicester
    2-Leeds
    playoff winner
    Middlesbrough

I will be happy with a top half finish

From your comments KA Im suprised youve even linked us with a top half finish in general discussion. Happy..I'd ecstatic!!! Even though Ive defended GA and the budget, I very much doubt we'll be top half. If we do then GA should be given manager of the year award!

Im expecting a 15-20th finish - but I live in hope. I do not expect relegation but the lack of squad depth will see us getting dragged into the mix in the second half of the season. We need to start well, which might be a problem with the teansfer window open for nearly three weeks into the season.

The likes of Plymouth and Rotherham will struggle and Im sure there'll be another club that will go into meltdown like we did last season and another who'll get a points deduction due to finances.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      From your comments KA Im suprised youve even linked us with a top half finish in general discussion. Happy..I'd ecstatic!!! Even though Ive defended GA and the budget, I very much doubt we'll be top half. If we do then GA should be given manager of the year award!

Im expecting a 15-20th finish - but I live in hope. I do not expect relegation but the lack of squad depth will see us getting dragged into the mix in the second half of the season. We need to start well, which might be a problem with the teansfer window open for nearly three weeks into the season.

The likes of Plymouth and Rotherham will struggle and Im sure there'll be another club that will go into meltdown like we did last season and another who'll get a points deduction due to finances.
      That’s from my heart …
      my head tells me Rock bottom

Comment

There's some big spenders in the championship this season.
        On paper you'd back Leicester to win it , have to have a look after 10 games before I'd make a call .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          There's some big spenders in the championship this season.
          On paper you'd back Leicester to win it , have to have a look after 10 games before I'd make a call .
          Birmingham have been busy buying players too. Not sure about the quality though with ex-Rangers Sanderson and Liard joining them.

Comment

Sanderson thought he was better than he was and laird started off great for us then when we hit bad form he looked like he was just going through his paces.
            So brum can have em both .

Comment

We will, even with 3 or 4 more signings, probably have a significant weaker squad than last season. Given our performance over the last 30 matches I cannot see how we can survive. If we escape relegation I will be exstatic but cannot see it happening.

My hope hangs on Eze being sold for £50m which will bring in funds to strengthen in key areas. Possible points deduction for several other clubs might also be a life line.

Comment

Birmingham have been busy buying players too. Not sure about the quality though with ex-Rangers Sanderson and Liard joining them.
                Didn't they sign Roberts too? How does he keep getting teams interested?

Comment

Cardiff third team?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopsah View Post

Cardiff third team?
                    Quite possible.

But with Ramsey back they think there are great times ahead.

Comment

Dozzell will have Ramsey on toast in a couple of weeks, both Welsh teams will be in relegation mix. Anyway, I reckon Top 3 will be Boro, Blackburn and QPR.

Comment

Going for the original choice of Leeds and Southampton and Sunderland in the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                        X