Jimmy dunne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy dunne

Bloke has found his forte with a microphone. If I'm being honest he seems very confident it's just a shame his ability doesn't match. We really need to resolve the centre back positions. If we're all being honest him and dickie were bloody awful. What we need is a centre half who can run and has composure. Neither of these carthorses displayed it for me. I know the focus is on a striker but decent centre Half's should take priority. I think the glaring obvious is that our best player is a defensive midfielder so even with that protection they were still fully exposed
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

I agree his not the best and would prefer dickie
    but dunne is our best defender at the club (sums up our defence) so agree it’s more important than getting a striker in we shipped 6 vs Blackpool !! We also shipped something like 80 goals . That tells me we don’t have defenders championship level

Comment

You are going to be very disappointed if you think our remaining recruitment will result in Dunne being a squad defender.
      Last edited by SheepRanger; 15-07-2023, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Jimmy Dunne played 3,389 league minutes last season. More than Balogun and Clarke-Salter put together.

Whole team were awful for most of last season. At least Dunne and Dickie made themselves available to play. Nobody makes mistakes sitting in players lounge.

Not best defender in world, but certainly championship quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
          Jimmy Dunne played 3,389 league minutes last season. More than Balogun and Clarke-Salter put together.

Whole team were awful for most of last season. At least Dunne and Dickie made themselves available to play. Nobody makes mistakes sitting in players lounge.

Not best defender in world, but certainly championship quality.
          Look
          how many goals we consistently conceded with dunne playing .
          do you think we would of shipped 80 goals with jcs and balogun center Backs ?
          yes they are sick notes yes dunne made himself available however I could make myself available and play every game don’t mean I’m any good ..
          I do see both sides to this debate however I still agree with the opening post

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Look
            how many goals we consistently conceded with dunne playing .
            do you think we would of shipped 80 goals with jcs and balogun center Backs ?
            yes they are sick notes yes dunne made himself available however I could make myself available and play every game don’t mean I’m any good ..
            I do see both sides to this debate however I still agree with the opening post
            Maybe not 80, it'd be over 70 with Balogun and Clarke-Salter. My view, possibly marginally better than Dunne and Dickie.

Comment

We can only hope that Begovic will organize the defence, Dunne very much included; better than Dieng.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                We can only hope that Begovic will organize the defence, Dunne very much included; better than Dieng.
                Be hard to organise our defence from his house ..
                he hasn’t even signed

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Be hard to organise our defence from his house ..
                  he hasn’t even signed
                  When/if he signs is obviously what I meant.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X