Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonna Job ?

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...ewards-140723/

Back to the old days hopefully , when we recruited from our fan base .
    Had a few run one with the bullies we've employed in recent years

Comment

Will it be more entertaining getting paid to look at the fans rather than the football?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        Back to the old days hopefully , when we recruited from our fan base .
        Had a few run one with the bullies we've employed in recent years
        There was one particular cu nt in the Loft who I hated, he was in his mid forties and treated everyone as the enemy, i hope he got a spanking once in a while.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Wow that's great, I used to be a steward back in the early 80s we was going to go on strike over fa cup final tickets against the spuds,loved being a steward

Comment

Going back to the old days of recruiting from your fan base sounds like a great idea. Hiring people who genuinely love what you do can bring a whole new level of passion and dedication to your team.
            It's always a bit of a challenge when you've had some not-so-great experiences with previous hires. But looking to your fan base might just be the key to finding like-minded individuals who share your vision.
            If you're ever in the mood to add extra excitement to your routine, you should check out some real cash games. It's a fun way to unwind and even earn a little extra cash while you're at it.

Comment

Wonder if the club are using the same idea to recruit new players for the 1st team?

Comment

Do you get paid more if you own a pair of copa mundial and know where the back of the net is!

Comment

Sounds ideal for a mate of mine. Can you please send details to wayne@rooney.com. Likes older women, can't handle more than half a shandy and doesn't do whole sentences. Would be perfect fit.

Comment

Should be a very easy job: Keep "playing" the way we do, and there'll be nobody left to 'steward'.

Comment

Working...
                    X