Saving money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving money

Are they holding off trying to save paying wages and dragging it out each week must be saving a lot of money, then panic near end of August and end up with some dud loans from premier league again.

a) Sell the womens football side under a Qpr franchise arrangement. If nobody wants to operate it then close it down because its not commercially viable. However, maintain community based football for both sexes.

b) I memtioned on another thread, we have 136 players, msnsgers and coaches on the football side. I assume we have six groups:

- Director of Football, 5x Admin
    - First team - 25x players, 1x manager, 3x coaches, 1x Kit
    - B/23 - 20x players, 1x manager, 3x xoaches, 1x Kit
    - U18s - 15x players, 1x manager, 3x coaches, 1x Kit
    - Kids - 5x coaches
    - Medical x5

Thats 96 people on the payroll for the playing side as a minimum. What the #### to the other 40 do? Unless its the womens side?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      a) Sell the womens football side under a Qpr franchise arrangement. If nobody wants to operate it then close it down because its not commercially viable. However, maintain community based football for both sexes.

b) I memtioned on another thread, we have 136 players, msnsgers and coaches on the football side. I assume we have six groups:

- Director of Football, 5x Admin
      - First team - 25x players, 1x manager, 3x coaches, 1x Kit
      - B/23 - 20x players, 1x manager, 3x xoaches, 1x Kit
      - U18s - 15x players, 1x manager, 3x coaches, 1x Kit
      - Kids - 5x coaches
      - Medical x5

Thats 96 people on the payroll for the playing side as a minimum. What the #### to the other 40 do? Unless its the womens side?
      Youve got teams all the way down to U9s as well, as required by EPPP Cat 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Youve got teams all the way down to U9s as well, as required by EPPP Cat 2.
        Yeah but the under 9s don't get paid , i know their coach will.

Comment

Working...
        X