Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Is he injured again?
    He was very angry when replaced after coming in for the second half.

Comment

Just watched the game, learnt absolutely nothing from it, they were fitter and better, both to be expected as they have played a few friendlies so far.

it’s like a practice game, loads of subs and no cohesion or flow to the game.
      Got to say Dykes doesn’t quite understand the word friendly, he is full on all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
        Playing teams like this only ruin team spirit
        we already low on confidence players already not sure about Ainsworth .
        we should be playing teams we can start building confidence scoring goals etc .

Ainsworth isn’t the man for us
        As hes our manager some of us are prepared to give him a chance when the squad is fully assembled.

You've constantly called out Les, Critchley and now youve started on Gareth.

For someone who apparently watches home and away you have a very strange way of supporting the club. You clearly have no grip of the financial realities we face and where we are as a club. Its a complete whinge fest........

THE SQUAD IS STILL BEING ASSEMBLED!

Last edited by SheepRanger; 08-07-2023, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

As hes our manager some of us are prepared to give him a chance when the squad is fully assembled.

You've constantly called out Les, Critchley from "your mate" in the squad and now youve started on Gareth.

For someone who apparently watches home and away you have a very strange way of supporting the club. You clearly have no grip of the financial realities we face and where we are as a club. Its a complete whinge fest........

So true. Very definition of Keyboard manager.

Comment

Only four weeks to the start of the season we need to get some decent players in, we seem to drag our feet getting players in then before you know it the transfer window is closed, we seem to use the ffp rules as a excuse of not getting players in.

Comment

An awful performance and a carbon copy of Ainsworth’s games last year. Dominated by the other team, and when we finally get the ball, the players are under very clear instruction to hit it long as the first opportunity.

So we have 100% possession of the ball, and some much needed respite, the obvious thing is to keep it for a bit and get some respite and try and build some passages of play and momentum.

But no, we immediately go to a 50/50 percentage ball. Which is pumped long, inevitably lost, and we give the ball straight back to the opposition. Braindead management. We are in real trouble with this Manager, with this style of play. Didn’t create a thing.

Comment

Lessons from today

Need another cb jcs is a walking sick note
                We need some quality in midfield a proper playmaker
                No pace in squad still
                Slavia way above our ability

Positives well I'm positive we need incoming of a better standard outclassed

Comment

Depressing.
                  when I saw the squad going to Austria, it was immediately obvious that we are so light on actual championship players, we are going to have a really tough season.

Comment

Jesus wept! It's literally a training session - it's not even at testimonial level in terms of intensity. It's a run-out for the players; a kick about; blowing the cobwebs off in the first week of July. It bears as much relationship to a league game as I do to Brad Pitt.

Comment

Why are people blaming ainsworth for these friendly games, surely the decision is made at a higher level because someone chucked a few quid our way.

Comment

Originally posted by Westylad View Post

So true. Very definition of Keyboard manager.
                        Lol
                        This is a message board for opinions
                        my opinion is Ainsworth is out of his depth even his interview after this game his laughing and joking .
                        I spend a fortune following my team up and down the country . I’m not an arm chair fan like most on here …….
                        yes I didn’t want Ferdinand at my club neither did 80 per cent of qpr fans

yes I wanted crichley out so did 80 per cent of qpr fans

yes I want Ainsworth out like most qpr fans
                        if you lot are football fans and follow qpr home and away you will understand why he isn’t the man for qpr .. regardless we have money or not a half decent manager will get a tune out of this squad . You all will be calling for him to be gone within 10 games of the season .

keyboard manager calling someone that and hiding behind a user name on a qpr message board is the actual definition of a keyboard manager /warrior .. strange folks on here
                        who don’t even follow the team and call out people’s opinions who actually follows the team . Strange strange wallys on here

Comment

Originally posted by Where's waddock View Post
                          Why are people blaming ainsworth for these friendly games, surely the decision is made at a higher level because someone chucked a few quid our way.
                          You win the prize of the day.

S.Prague 5th friendly, 2nd in their top division and in the champions league. Against us, first friendly and in the midst of a massive rebuild.

We lost 3-0, its unbelievable Jeff.

Ainsworth OUT OUT OUT.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

You've constantly called out Les, Critchley and now youve started on Gareth.

THE SQUAD IS ASSEMBLED!!!
                            What do you thing is going to happen we all of a sudden going to buy 5/6 players championship level ..
                            but then you say we have financial issues if that’s the case then we won’t be spending money on players .. so it’s rubbish you saying the squad is still being assembled. Other than probably wing and maybe 1 more league 1 player this is the squad .

im also sorry for expressing my opinion on a forum for opinions. I don’t sit on the fence
                            the proof is in the pudding with Ainsworth if you think it’s actually acceptable to produce the football he plays for qpr then shows you don’t care what league we in or winning each week .
                            Come 3 pm on a Saturday or 7.45 on a Tuesday night I’m cheering the boys on not sitting watching sky sports news .

As you were

Comment

What do you thing is going to happen we all of a sudden going to buy 5/6 players championship level ..
                              but then you say we have financial issues if that’s the case then we won’t be spending money on players .. so it’s rubbish you saying the squad is still being assembled. Other than probably wing and maybe 1 more league 1 player this is the squad .

im also sorry for expressing my opinion on a forum for opinions. I don’t sit on the fence
                              the proof is in the pudding with Ainsworth if you think it’s actually acceptable to produce the football he plays for qpr then shows you don’t care what league we in or winning each week .
                              Come 3 pm on a Saturday or 7.45 on a Tuesday night I’m cheering the boys on not sitting watching sky sports news .

As you were
                              I dont have a problem with you expressing your opinion, and likewise I can do the same if I think youre talking utter nonsense.

The squad is not fully assembled and I do expect another five signings after one of Willock or Chair goes for decent money. The season doesnt start for another four weeks and this doom and gloom so early isnt for me. If it is for you, fine, but wanting instant gratification is a very modern thing.

I get to around 8-10 games a season and like most, work, family and caring responsibilities take up a lot of my time too.

We are in transition trying to do things another way and i csn see the reasons for it knowing how much money we've lost just trying to stay in this league. And btw, Beale bailed when he realised how paper thin the squad was and results turned. It was a sad day when Warbs left the club, and I said so at the time even though 80% wanted him gone.

As you were.

Comment

As you were
                                Not quite sure why you go on and on about actually being at games, I’ve have had a season ticket for over 50 years and started going to games in 1965, however it does not make my opinion of the club any more valid or important than any other fan. I’m not sure how old you are but all I can say is I have witnessed absolute garbage some years and success has been minimal.
                                As a Rangers fan you live in hope, that’s will never change, I watched the 75/6 team that was brilliant and should have been Champions of Div 1 now Prem.
                                Im also not sure about Ainsworth, I am fearful of this season, we cannot spend and have what looks like a weak squad, however I will as I said live in hope and see what happens to the squad over the next 6 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X