Vikton Johansson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikton Johansson

When we sell Dieng, and possibly willock / chair, I’d like to see the board be ambitious and sign a steady keeper. Johansson was brilliant for Rotherham last season and would be exactly what we need with an unsteady defence

What's the point in archer and Walsh being at the club if we are hipimg to sign a keeper from Rotherham..I'd rather stick Walsh straight in personally. Otherwise we may aswell just not bother signing young keepers and never giving them a shot in the first team unless it's an emergency.

Comment

Too expensive, ffp blah blah blah, but I'd love to have Smithies back. I bet he's fed up of warming the bench at Leicester.

Comment

Best keeper we have had since Lee Harper!!! Lol!!

Comment

Personally I thought Lee Camp was a cracking keeper first time round. Think he turned into a bit of a d1ck didn't he?? Can't really remember!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
            What's the point in archer and Walsh being at the club if we are hipimg to sign a keeper from Rotherham..I'd rather stick Walsh straight in personally. Otherwise we may aswell just not bother signing young keepers and never giving them a shot in the first team unless it's an emergency.
            the point being Archer is not a first choice keeper

hes an unreliable backup and thats being polite

Comment

So get rid of archer then. Why do we keep paying players to sit and watch first team matches and never play? Just paid to train.

Comment

Archer was out of contract last month and we decided to give him another 1 year, as we did with Duke McKenna. Both looked pretty awful yesterday from what I saw. No judgement on Walsh, but Archer does not look good enough to start as our number one. He let in 2 very soft goals yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                  So get rid of archer then. Why do we keep paying players to sit and watch first team matches and never play? Just paid to train.
                  Totally agree would have let both keepers go

Comment

Working...
                  X