Cryptic message?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cryptic message?

I am the only one that started reading between the lines when seeing Amits message yesterday?

These words from Amit made me think there could be change of ownership: "We have been...together since 07. ...It is now time for reflection & to find solutions".

It could simply refer to the difficult situation we are in on and off the field (vs FFP) that calls for fresh thinking. But to me it might also indicate that the owners think bigger and might reflect on the ownership as such. However, I can be over reading this one.

What do the rest of you read into it?

They need to fund a new stadium and doubt they want to pump more money into the club. I wouldnt be suprised to see a 50% stake go to the Americans who will fund the build. Thsts the only way to increase turnover and therefore the ability to invest more in the playing squad.

Oh, and get a new DoF.

Comment

"Let's take a step back and view the whole picture. Take stock. Where are we now? Where do we want to get to? How do we get there? What are the options? Does our formula need tweaking/changing/ abandoning? What needs to be done? By whom"

Muchos Belly Contemplation.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
        "Let's take a step back and view the whole picture. Take stock. Where are we now? Where do we want to get to? How do we get there? What are the options? Does our formula need tweaking/changing/ abandoning? What needs to be done? By whom"
        Sounds like the sort of thing that really gets me excited for a meeting at work. I mean, they are definitely questions. Beyond that....who knows.

I can help, however.

a) #### Street.
        b) Out of the above.
        c) Playing football.
        d) Answer your own questions and get them right more often.
        e) There's a formula? Okay. Come up with a formula and let people know what it is.
        f) Winning games of, er, football.
        g) Probably you.

As the saying goes - another meeting that should've been an email.

Comment

Working...
        X