Clarke - Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarke - Harris

Peterborough now in the play off but if they fail isn’t this guy worth a punt , proven goal scorer maybe out of our price tag tho

One year left on his contract.

But Mcgoldricks contract is up at Derby. Hes 35yrs old but still scored 24 goals this season.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/derb...id/2022/plus/1

Comment

Not a bad shout but service from from out Wide needs to be better as hes a lump not most mobile but knows how to score goals I think only Tobey and kane scored more in last three season in uk than him maybe wrong

Comment

I suggested JCH and Jack Marriott on here in August .
        CH has been banging them in , not very mobile but knows where the goal is .

Comment

Only sticking point from our perspective is that Posh will require a fee for him! Something we won’t be able to help them with! Frees, loans and out of contractors for us next season.

Comment

They always seem to be able to produce a striker at Peterborough nd usually get them from the youth or non leagues (surely we should be able to do the same at a so called bigger club) but i cant remember 1 since Kevin Gallen and he only worked out with us because he was a QPR fan and this was his dream

remember signing Connor Washington? only one good season he ever had was with the Posh

JCH might be similar and would be expensive.

and knowing our luck if we fork out on him we might have another Washington incident

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod67 View Post
              Peterborough now in the play off but if they fail isn’t this guy worth a punt , proven goal scorer maybe out of our price tag tho
              If he is worth 50p or more, then yes he is out of our price range

Comment

Working...
              X