Now the hard bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the hard bit

Well done to Gareth and the boys. Let's enjoy the moment for a while. But where to from here? So difficult and not realistically that many options.
    For me:-
    Stick with Gareth
    Dispense with the players with attitude (+SJ)
    Give Martin a 1 year contract (maybe even captain if we don't sign one or someone else steps up).
    Club to support GA wholeheartedly in window.
    Of course, there are many issues about the way the club is run, which are discussed here at length, but our continuing comments seem to bear no fruit.
    Interested to see how we play against BC.

I think Ainsworth needs at least a chance to build his own squad this summer, there will be a lot of players leaving but I think he can do it if the club does give him a ok-ish budget to work with.

I think we do need to go to L1/L2 for players imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
      I think Ainsworth needs at least a chance to build his own squad this summer, there will be a lot of players leaving but I think he can do it if the club does give him a ok-ish budget to work with.

I think we do need to go to L1/L2 for players imo.

If notts county fail to get promoted maybe try to tempt Langstaff. They paid £50k for him a year ago he’s still got two years left on his contract. I would have thought around £1m / £1.5m would get him.
      Good age, bangs in goals for fun, would be a gamble but it could pay off. Big step up the only issue but for that money maybe worth a punt.

Comment

Originally posted by Westylad View Post

If notts county fail to get promoted maybe try to tempt Langstaff. They paid £50k for him a year ago he’s still got two years left on his contract. I would have thought around £1m / £1.5m would get him.
        Good age, bangs in goals for fun, would be a gamble but it could pay off. Big step up the only issue but for that money maybe worth a punt.
        Would deffo take him, would fit into the club really well.

Comment

Working...
        X