Play Offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Offs

I cant believe we're 18 points short of 6th place.

After such an awful seaaon if six of those loses had been wins we'd be there.

And if my aunt was my uncle...

But yes, its small margins at times. Perhaps not when your losing 6-1 to Blackpool though.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post
      And if my aunt was my uncle....
      Exactly my initial thought !

Comment

Yes...if buts pot and pans.

But it jumped out at me that we went circa 23 games with virtually no points but only six wins off the pace. Bar the top two sides the quality of the championship has been pretty average. A bit of tinkering in the summer...thats all..!!

Comment

It's a standard looking league. Normally takes 70-74 points to make 6th spot and that looks like what it'll take next week.

To me, 20 wins, 10 draws and 16 losses doesn't require scintillating form over the season, more "slow and steady" really.

Teams have been relegated with 50ish points before - it's quite usual for a relegated team to "only" be 6 or 7 wins from play-offs.

I don't look back on any game this season and think we were shafted. We got what we deserved at Blackpool - there were no "fine margins" anywhere as far as I'm concerned. We were garbage for about 30 games and are where we deserve to be. I'm not really seeing us suddenly not being garbage next season either, there's a ton of work and overhauling to be done first.

Comment

Working...
          X