Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke roll call...

i know its early, but who's up for it.

probably the most away game i've looked forward to in years......that i can remember.

LSA...party bus, here we come.

Lets get 3p!

Comment

Are tickets available on the day ?
      anyone know.
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
        Are tickets available on the day ?
        anyone know.
        I very much doubt it. I'd ignore whatever it says on the offish as they (or the home team) tend to move the goal posts at the 11th hour.

Burnley was not all-ticket when they went on sale and we only sold 500 but at some point it became no admission on the day, don't travel without a ticket.

I'm very much a "pay on the gate" fan as I have an erratic schedule but for this Stoke game I've bitten the bullet and bought a ticket. If I find I can't go I've lost £25 but given its our last trip of the season with much riding on it I don't mind really.

The other thing to consider is that it might sell-out?

Comment

Just bought my Stoke ticket through Qpr e-ticketing

Comment

hope we can get a good turnout for this, could be the game we secure safety.

Comment

This season has reminded me of our similar plight in 1998/9. That year we played Port Vale away in the penultimate game, needing a win to secure safety - from memory there were around 3,000+ of us travelling fans, we witnessed a pretty insipid display and lost 2-0.....

Of course it all turned out ok as we thumped Palace 6-0 at LR in the final game, but I've thought about that season a few times over the past few months.

Really hope we get a result at Stoke on Saturday and have no final day nerves whatsoever.

Comment

you would think next week is a must win, Stoke havent won since April 1st.

They do have some good players in their side, so we have to be prepared.

Comment

Working...
                X