Leauge one QPR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leauge one QPR.

I newer thought it would happen but i have accepted it. It will be very difficult financialy but it could be a new start to something new. I think it will be at least 2-4 years before we are back in the championship. I rather be in leauge 1 than watch these loosers who dont give a #### about the shirt week and week out.

Accepted what ?
    is it 5pm on 8th may ?
    get a grip and support the team till the end
    I’ve personally had enough of spending money and time on them I’ve followed them home and away . I still will watch the games live on tv and support them .
    we as fans can not give up yet until it’s mathematically impossible. Then you can accept it . Untill then get behind the manager and the club

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
      Accepted what ?
      is it 5pm on 8th may ?
      I’ve personally had enough of spending money and time on them I’ve followed them home and away . I still will watch the games live on tv and support them .
      we as fans can not give up yet until it’s mathematically impossible. Then you can accept it . Untill then get behind the manager and the club
      While there's life, there's hope!

Comment

One team , one dream ... Through thick and thin .
        If u can get to games , support your club.
        Only going when we are winning is not what it's about .

Comment

I may be in the minority, but I'm really not worried which league I watch us play in so long as we're winning a few games!

I go to the majority of away games and particularly enjoy visiting a new ground. A couple I still need in L1 so maybe I'll be going to those next season....

Comment

Originally posted by StortfordRanger View Post
            I may be in the minority, but I'm really not worried which league I watch us play in so long as we're winning a few games!

I go to the majority of away games and particularly enjoy visiting a new ground. A couple I still need in L1 so maybe I'll be going to those next season....
            The Holloway years in L1 were very emjoyable. I have no interest in the premier league but would prefer to stay in the championship. We can be competitive there with the right squad.

Whatever happens happen - there are more important things to deal with in life than which league Qpr play in.

Comment

One thing for me if we are relegated is that we need to have the correct psychology for life in League One and for what the future holds - assuming the worst comes to the worst and we can't somehow dig ourselves out of this crater we've ended up in. It's a bit controversial, but I don't think we can approach life in League One believing we are a fallen giant that is only slumming it until we can return to our proper place at the higher table. I think we would need to accept that we are a League One team that is looking to climb up rather than lamenting our fallen position. If we look at the current League One there are only really three teams there (Derby, Ipswich & Wednesday) that can honestly claim to be fallen giants and we are nowhere near as "big" as them. (I mean that with due respect to Plymouth who are honestly building something.) If we get our mentality right we can get our planning right and then when the time is right maybe we can get back up and compete as a rejuvenated club rather than feeling sorry for ourselves and having that negativity hold us back. It's going to need a leader, however. Or a team of leaders. People who care and have the skills and vision to manage us through the next few years as we plan and try to adjust and survive. I'm not sure I see those types of people at the club right now and I don't have any answers to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ragr View Post
                One thing for me if we are relegated is that we need to have the correct psychology for life in League One and for what the future holds - assuming the worst comes to the worst and we can't somehow dig ourselves out of this crater we've ended up in. It's a bit controversial, but I don't think we can approach life in League One believing we are a fallen giant that is only slumming it until we can return to our proper place at the higher table. I think we would need to accept that we are a League One team that is looking to climb up rather than lamenting our fallen position. If we look at the current League One there are only really three teams there (Derby, Ipswich & Wednesday) that can honestly claim to be fallen giants and we are nowhere near as "big" as them. (I mean that with due respect to Plymouth who are honestly building something.) If we get our mentality right we can get our planning right and then when the time is right maybe we can get back up and compete as a rejuvenated club rather than feeling sorry for ourselves and having that negativity hold us back. It's going to need a leader, however. Or a team of leaders. People who care and have the skills and vision to manage us through the next few years as we plan and try to adjust and survive. I'm not sure I see those types of people at the club right now and I don't have any answers to that.
                Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                  Accepted what ?
                  is it 5pm on 8th may ?
                  I have to apologise to everybody. Of course we must always support QPR no matter what! To many drinks on friday night thinking about QPR and getting depressed. No matter in which division we are i will support QPR. Hope everybody on this board will have a nice saturday evening, i am so happy did not see this coming. Cheers.

Comment

Come on you rrrrrrrsssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                    X