Tottenham DOF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tottenham DOF

Seen that Fabio Paratici has resigned as DOF at Tottenham.

I wonder if Les Ferdinand might be thinking about going for it, given his links with them.

Just wondering cause he would get more money there than with us.

Sir Les is a valued member of our senior management team. If he went to Spurs I would expect significant compensation to be paid to us.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Sir Les is a valued member of our senior management team. If he went to Spurs I would expect significant compensation to be paid to us.
      Tottenham I would think would defo give us a lot in compensation, i just wonder given his links there, whether he may well end up going for it.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Would be gutted to see him go, he has worked miracles at our club, gotta be worth millions in compensation.

Comment

Id only accept kane and son as part payment the rest would have to be any up coming youngsters for 20 year's we get the pick of, sounds fair to me.

Comment

At that level it seems to be about working at a rarified global international scale - I'm not sure Les has that sort of network? That said, I dunno how you become qualified/experienced at that the roll or what the career path is so maybe it would be a natural progression for Les.

Comment

Working...
            X