Lee Hoos video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Hoos video

Just seen a video of a fan videoing lee hoos (looks like corner of blont and South Africa road ) and the fan is basically having a go at him saying why Ainsworth and lee hoos laughs and says it wasn’t his decision to hire him .. then the fan says quit your #### etc .
    i personally don’t agree with all that . However interesting to hear him say he had nothing to do with appointing Ainsworth .

I wouldn't believe anything Hoo's says

Comment

I think Hoos putting the middle finger up at the fan who confronted him is pretty disgraceful tbh, I also dont think the person who filmed it helped himself ether.

When your in a job as senior as a CEO in any business, you would be suspended for something like that, I hope the club takes this matter seriously, the fans are getting very angry and we want an answer.

Embarrassing behaviour tbh

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        I wouldn't believe anything Hoo's says
        True

Comment

Why would a CEO have an input into the manager selection apart from a money/contract perspective?

We have a DoF who decides football matters and makes his recommendation to the owners - surely!
          Last edited by SheepRanger; 18-04-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2589889]Why would a CEO have an input into the manager selection apart from a money/contract perspective?

We have a DoF who decides football matters and makes his recommendation to the owners - surely![/QUOTE
            My point .. so why is everyone digging lee hoos out

Comment

No idea.

General frustration with the lot of them and lack of understanding of corporate governance structures?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                No idea.

General frustration with the lot of them and lack of understanding of corporate governance structures?
                I think its down to the lack of communication from the club, the club could easily do quarterly updates about the club and that would help in some way.

Comment

Poos must be lieing, you can see his lips moving!!!

Comment

I have never taken to Hoos and don't believe he has done a great job at all and think it is time for him to go. But this video has been clearly edited, I bet there was plenty more abuse aimed at Hoos that didn't make it on the edit and alot worse than simply "you're s##t". So not really surprised that he reacted with the finger, although bit naive doing it when he knew he was being filmed.

Comment

Working...
                    X