Critchley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critchley

Apparently he is being touted to take the Blackpool vacant post. If he manage to save them and we get relegated, can someone imagine the melt down!

I think it's more likely that he comes back to Loftus Road next season and oversees a Tangerines victory over his former employers that takes them 2pts clear at the top of League One and extends the QPR winless run to 24 games.....

Comment

Could be that happens.

Comment

Until we've settled and paid him off he's stil an employee of ours!

Comment

I suppose we settled it when he left or shortly thereafter. I am 99% certain we would be in a better position if we had kept him. It would have been interesting to see what he could have achieved with an almost full strength squad.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
            I suppose we settled it when he left or shortly thereafter. I am 99% certain we would be in a better position if we had kept him. It would have been interesting to see what he could have achieved with an almost full strength squad.
            Agree . But I hold my hands up and admit I wanted him gone , I think I wanted the quick fix and that new manager bounce that most clubs get . We had the win at Preston and that was it . Looking back now he had 7/8 first team out “injured” and had a weak team and we never got destroyed like now .. but the players didn’t take to him and seems like the same is happening with wild thing . I’ve moved my thinking that it’s down to our managers I think we could have pep or klopp in and wouldn’t change . The squad needs a complete change . Reminds me of the squad we had in the premiership with Hughes with players like boswinga etc I seriously feel sorry for wildthing

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
              I 110% agree we were playing better and were some bit unlucky with him. For sure we would not be in this position. Now there is no hope kick and hoof it up. 0-3 at home and hear GA we are going to work on defence in training and keep attacking the opposition. Can the board not see we have appointed the wrong manager? Its 5 games to go the board needs to do something or we go down.

Comment

I know people want to say GA has made us worse etc but I think people are not all there in the head if fans want to attack GA about our situation. All that emotion and anger should only be aimed at the board. People seemed to forget that there was early signs of this when Beale was in charge. We started losing before he left. NC only won one game and somehow people think he is the Messiah all of a sudden. Nothing has changed since Beale in charge to GA in charge. We have been in decline since October. The whole 100 percent blame goes to the board. No one else. They think not having money to sort out our defence and striker problem for the last few transfer windows was going to be ok? This was always going to happen no matter the manager. They can afford to give all these managers signing on bonuses and sacking bonuses, give all that money to Les but when it comes to solving our squad problems, oh sorry we have no money. No one should be looking at the managers this season. Can someone please tell me why there are no protests before kick off against the board? Any other team would. But our fans just want to sit there and say sack the manager. We should be protesting at the board to sell the team. Even Richard Thompson would run it this bad!!

Comment

Are you watching the games we looked much more threathning and more composed under Critchley. Now its just madness Dunne is playing right back. Laird, Willock, Taylor Richards and Johansen is on the bench and we look like a national leauge side. Hoof the ball up to Martin and Dykes i can not even express what i have seen today awful! Is this QPR? Who is responsible Gareth Ainsworth.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lepo View Post
                    Are you watching the games we looked much more threathning and more composed under Critchley. Now its just madness Dunne is playing right back. Laird, Willock, Taylor Richards and Johansen is on the bench and we look like a national leauge side. Hoof the ball up to Martin and Dykes i can not even express what i have seen today awful! Is this QPR? Who is responsible Gareth Ainsworth.
                    Was we winning before Ainsworth? No. Did Critchley get us wins? No. That's all that matters. It wasn't Ainsworth fault when we was losing towards the end of Beale time. It wasn't Ainsworth fault we was losing with Critchley. So please explain to me how this season is Ainsworth fault? Explain to me how we was top of the table to now being in a relegation fight all Ainsworth fault? L

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post

Was we winning before Ainsworth? No. Did Critchley get us wins? No. That's all that matters. It wasn't Ainsworth fault when we was losing towards the end of Beale time. It wasn't Ainsworth fault we was losing with Critchley. So please explain to me how this season is Ainsworth fault? Explain to me how we was top of the table to now being in a relegation fight all Ainsworth fault? L
                      Chritchley had hallf of the squad missing and injured and we looked like a team playing nice fotball. If you can not see the difference well we just have to agree to disagree. I can not remember us playing this awful and i have been a supporter since 1980. I love GA what he did for us as a player.

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
                        I know people want to say GA has made us worse etc but I think people are not all there in the head if fans want to attack GA about our situation. All that emotion and anger should only be aimed at the board. People seemed to forget that there was early signs of this when Beale was in charge. We started losing before he left. NC only won one game and somehow people think he is the Messiah all of a sudden. Nothing has changed since Beale in charge to GA in charge. We have been in decline since October. The whole 100 percent blame goes to the board. No one else. They think not having money to sort out our defence and striker problem for the last few transfer windows was going to be ok? This was always going to happen no matter the manager. They can afford to give all these managers signing on bonuses and sacking bonuses, give all that money to Les but when it comes to solving our squad problems, oh sorry we have no money. No one should be looking at the managers this season. Can someone please tell me why there are no protests before kick off against the board? Any other team would. But our fans just want to sit there and say sack the manager. We should be protesting at the board to sell the team. Even Richard Thompson would run it this bad!!
                        Nothing to do with emotion. There is no comparison between Critchley and Ainsworth - GA is manifestly and significantly worse.

Critch had 12 league games and GA has had 9 to date.

GA is W1, D1, L7 whilst Critch's 1st 9 was W1, D5, L3.

Beyond that, Critch's losses were mostly against better teams from higher reaches of the table: Luton and Millwall and a bad loss at Hull but GA has truly terrible losses against Rotherham, Blackpool, Wigan and Birmingham on his record.

Critch was booted out after 3 defeats on the spin against Millwall, Sunderland and Boro. We were 8pts clear of the drop at that point but would've been in bottom 3 the other week if not for Reading's points deduction.

Ainsworth's appointment has been disastrous - that's not even taking into account the subjective view that his style of football and tactical approach has been really really duff.

Nobody is suggesting things were going well under Critch. However, given the squad and situation he walked into, I believe he was doing adequately and was on course to finish outside the bottom three. Ainsworth is hugely culpable and responsible for our position on the cusp of relegation.

Comment

How many goals have we conceded with GA in charge, he changed the playing style which made us easy to beat
                          and personally I think GA is a dinosaur the way he sets the team .
                          Also I think we will go bust if we drop, perhaps another session of haka is needed?..........

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Nothing to do with emotion. There is no comparison between Critchley and Ainsworth - GA is manifestly and significantly worse.

Critch had 12 league games and GA has had 9 to date.

GA is W1, D1, L7 whilst Critch's 1st 9 was W1, D5, L3.

Beyond that, Critch's losses were mostly against better teams from higher reaches of the table: Luton and Millwall and a bad loss at Hull but GA has truly terrible losses against Rotherham, Blackpool, Wigan and Birmingham on his record.

Critch was booted out after 3 defeats on the spin against Millwall, Sunderland and Boro. We were 8pts clear of the drop at that point but would've been in bottom 3 the other week if not for Reading's points deduction.

Ainsworth's appointment has been disastrous - that's not even taking into account the subjective view that his style of football and tactical approach has been really really duff.

Nobody is suggesting things were going well under Critch. However, given the squad and situation he walked into, I believe he was doing adequately and was on course to finish outside the bottom three. Ainsworth is hugely culpable and responsible for our position on the cusp of relegation.
                            great post

and have to agree with all of it GA isnt to blame for this position but like yer man says hes been disastrous

Comment

Working...
                            X