Ince Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ince Gone

How unfair is that ! The club get deducted 6 points which was nothing to do with him , had them in relative safety before that .

Surprised at that. Been up against it all season, points deducted and still scrapping for results. Potentially good news for us as personally think he was doing decent job in very difficult circumstances.

Comment

Fella was always whining about something or other

Comment

Their current form is actually worse than ours - it really is THAT bad. I think we're seeing owners focus on the here and now with particular regard to the trajectory and direction of travel. Notwithstanding the points deduction, Reading are sinking like a stone and can't buy a win either. Owner has clearly decided Ince isn't up to job of saving club from the drop and is gambling on a "new manager bounce" to eke out some points.

I wonder if there should be a transfer window (sacking window?) for managers, more or less aligned with the regular transfer window? Basically, during a season you get one chance in January to sack the gaffer AND managers can't do a Beale-like bunk outside the window either.

Comment

Over last 10 games they are 23rd and we are 24th. Prior to their late defeat yesterday they had drawn their previous 3. They were starting to look like they were grinding out points. That is why I'm surprised at timing of Ince's departure. Overall yes they have been very poor like us.

I just hope Burnley turn up on Saturday now they are promoted and are motivated enough to try and secure the league.

Comment

Working...
          X