Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Holloway needs to be brought in in some capacity

i saw a podcast of Ian Holloway the other day

and his love and passion for the club is still huge was clear to see for everyone
    in my opinion we need him at the club in some capacity even as just an advisor for GA until end of season

we need that sort of atmosphere at the club to have any chance of avoiding the drop this season Holloway wont throw GA under the bus and its clear to see he sees GA as a perfect fit for us in the future.

DOF board if your reading this please bring in Holloway in an advisor capacity to help GA get hold of this dead bleeding changing room.

i personally dont think GA is for us to be honest but i know were gonna be stuck with him and who knows if we do go down which it looks highly likely we will now he may be able to get the squad playing on his own

but to beat the drop i think GA needs help now and holloway is the man for this short term fix as an advisor

why has nobody acknowledged this post?

were not going to sack GA but we need something drastic

Comment

Are you serious Ainsworth and Holloway are exactly the same type of manager , chest beaters , we need a manager that understands the modern game and can organise us , especially defensively.

Comment

Sean Derry or Tony Pulis could be useful.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Holloway would do a better job than Ainsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
            why has nobody acknowledged this post?

were not going to sack GA but we need something drastic
            Because your post is utter nonsense.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

We are already a laughing stock . I saw another post saying Gerry Francis .

Comment

We are so ####ed thats what i am feeling. To late to do something.

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                  i saw a podcast of Ian Holloway the other day

and his love and passion for the club is still huge was clear to see for everyone
                  in my opinion we need him at the club in some capacity even as just an advisor for GA until end of season

we need that sort of atmosphere at the club to have any chance of avoiding the drop this season Holloway wont throw GA under the bus and its clear to see he sees GA as a perfect fit for us in the future.

DOF board if your reading this please bring in Holloway in an advisor capacity to help GA get hold of this dead bleeding changing room.

i personally dont think GA is for us to be honest but i know were gonna be stuck with him and who knows if we do go down which it looks highly likely we will now he may be able to get the squad playing on his own

but to beat the drop i think GA needs help now and holloway is the man for this short term fix as an advisor
                  Holloway has passion and heart but he's as thick as. All he does is shout and scream. I'm pretty sure our other mangers this season have done the same to the players. The problem is the PLAYERS not the manager.

We have weak gutless cowardly fairies who are being paid a fortune and they are an embarrassment.

If we go down it's because the players are incapable of doing their jobs. They higher the pressure gets the more they retreat into their shellls.

GA was at ww for 12 years and no championship club came in for him with a serious offer. Speaking to clubs doesn't mean he's being offered a contract. He's a league 1 manager and with this lot he will be back there next season.

We need a compete clearout. Get rid of all of the staff. Let GA bring his own staff in and his own players.

Comment

Working...
                  X