Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is everyone this morning?

I’ll start!!

I feel flat as a pancake, trying to convince myself that it doesn’t matter!
    Hoping that Reading get deducted 6 points as widely speculated.
    Angry with the players, all of them. No pride, no determination, no nothing!!
    Embarrassed. Texts messages etc from good meaning mates “what’s going on at Rangers mate?” “ Are you ok mate” etc
    Can’t believe Ainsworth laughs as he’s being interviewed. Probably a nervous laugh but not a good look.
    Disappointed with Balogan wanting to seemingly fight our fans.
    Feel sorry for those who went!
    Angry with Les, Amit, Lee who have got us in this position.
    Jealous watching Brentford!

I just want to fast forward the next 5 weeks and be done with it!!

I’m going to the next 2 home games, Preston and Coventry and honestly can’t see us scoring or getting any points

The only hope is if Chair and Willock can get back to their best.

Hows everyone else after a nights kip?

its not just this morning but since the day we sacked Critchley ive been feeling why on earth have any of us been happy getting Ainsworth?

yes i think we needed a motivator and hes a really nice chap GA but the writing was on the wall for me the moment i saw that Haka thing on you tube the body language of the players watching that was unbelievable it stunk of relegation.

i really dont like how our club is run

the only person i like in the hierarchy is Amit and i think hes a great fella that loves the club and hope and pray he stays in some capacity

i want Les gone as we havent ever needed a DOF

i feel so bad for Andy Sinton for me he is one of us and must be really embarrassed his old mate Les has messed all this up

Andy has done a great job as club ambassador in my opinion

as for managers it was clear for me for all of us to see that under MW things were not right between manager and DOF and in my opinion he gets involved in things he shouldnt

MW dealt the best with things the way they were under Les but was slung out i understand why as Beale was a very good fit but after a good start the way Beale acted was odd and he was off now i read that situation as possible DOF medling with his business too?

Critchley on paper was a good choice but the fans just didnt warm to him what with his interviews and results, i was happy we got rid of Critchley as in my opinion he had lost the dressing room but as soon as i saw Ainsworth was in the running to take over i felt sick to my stomach

Ainsworth is an absolute disaster of a appointment i never envisaged the results being this bad i still have to pinch myself that the Blackpool result actually happened but from the minute we brought in Ainsworth i knew the club was in trouble and i was hoping we would have opted for Nathan Jones or Chris Wilder as they for me are more equipped at this level.

for some reason i made up the news Ainsworth was getting sacked yesterday as i slipped into a hallucinogenic moment and thought what can get us out of certain relegation and i could only think rewinding time and putting Jones in his place.

GA is a great guy and i cant hate him i do pity him though and just wish for his sake he hadnt left Wycombe a club hes bonded with and forged an alliance i really hope he manages to get back there and do the great job he was doing.

he is not the man for QPR everyone calls him a legend for the club in some ways he was but remember he was in a team that played league 1 level in a different era and like his management skills that is the level he should remain. That being said i cant see him doing a good job for us in league 1 next season and i would go groveling back to MW or even Ian Holloway for our next leader

to put it bluntly GA is not the man to be with us if we stayup or go down

sorry wild thing but i knew this was gonna happen the minute you joined

Comment

Sorry but the blame lays with the players not ainsworth , they were losing games under Beale and critchley .

Comment

not saying that its not the players fault too

but remember they were top of the league

its Les to blame

not ainsworth at all

Comment

How is it Sir Les fault?? He brought in a manager that showed zero loyalty but clearly is going to end up as a top premier League manager so very harsh on him. He got rid of redchap when most on here and board members wanted him to carrying on destroying the club. Lack of funds from the owners has destroyed us, the fact we're relying on a 49 year old to score goals is a clear and obvious problem.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            How is it Sir Les fault?? He brought in a manager that showed zero loyalty but clearly is going to end up as a top premier League manager so very harsh on him. He got rid of redchap when most on here and board members wanted him to carrying on destroying the club. Lack of funds from the owners has destroyed us, the fact we're relying on a 49 year old to score goals is a clear and obvious problem.
            What world are you in? Lack of funds from the owners? £25m deficit in 2021/22 is lack of funds? My main criticism about the owners is that they threw all caution overboard in 21/22, gambling on promotion by overspending massively (Austin, Johansen, Gray etc). This will come back and haunt us big time in the 23/24 season, and I fear we might not be able to avoid a points deduction. The deduction won't pop up before 2025, but in the meantime, trying to comply with FFP, we will have to sell any player at any price we are offered and have nothing to invest in new players other than low earning freebies.

Comment

Our recruitment has been shocking in the main, wasted money on the likes of Bonne and Dozzell has simply not paid off.

Bringing in players who are injury prone has been another gamble which also hasn’t paid off. JCS, Roberts, Richards, Amos, Balogan etc.

Zero threat up top - Martin and Dykes work hard but have no end product

Players on paper who should be doing so much better. Jamal Lowe looked like a decent loan signing but has disappointed.

Compare us to say Luton or Millwall. Their recruitment particularly Luton’s has been brilliant. How comes they’ve attracted the likes of Morris, Woodrow, Lockyer , Adebayor, Campbell etc when what they can offer in wages is probably less than ours.

The more I think about it, the more annoyed I get.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                Sorry but the blame lays with the players not ainsworth , they were losing games under Beale and critchley .
                The blame that Ainsworth was appointed is not Ainsworth's. Nobody is directing the blame on him, nor Sprinboks. But the appointment was shocking and simply unbelievable and unacceptable, as I wrote at the time. I have defended Les over and over again, thinking that as long QPR kicked above its weight we could not complain. Having one of the smallest budgets in the Championships, while being in contention for play off (at least for periods) during three consecutive seasons under Warburton was a very decent achievement. Not necessarily great, but not worthy all the criticism Les got.

I think the appointments of Warburton, Beale and Critichley were all good. These are excellent coaches that have proven themselves on the highest level. Two of them have been trusted over years to head up the development of Liverpool's youngsters, being in charge of both U18 and U21 for years. Two of them have coached Glasgow Rangers. All of them have now coached in the Premier League. Please ask yourself: Is there one single Premier League club that would consider for a second to hire Ainsworth to be assistant coach or U21 coach? Is there one Championship club other than QPR that would do the same?

Does anyone think that Ainsworths philosophy is what will get out the best in saleable assets such as Willock and Chair?

To go from Warburton, Beale and Critchley to Ainsworth is such a drop in standard it is unbelievable. In Warburton-Eustace-Banfield we had what is probably one of the best coaching teams in the Championships ever. What do we have now? To deliberately go from Premier League standard to League One standard lacks any logic.

As much as I love Ainsworth from his time as a League One player for QPR, I can't believe we have ended up with him, after three such great managers. Sacking two of them (I know Warburton wasn't sacked) for Ainsworth is beyond belief to me. Ainsworth is a League One hoof ball manager, nothing more, nothing less.

I will not criticise Ainsworth for a second. It is not his fault he was appointed. I wish him all the best. But we get what is written on the label. The label says League One.

To think that some fans were calling for Ainsworth to be appointed is also shocking. I don't rule out that it affected Les & co. If so, we as fans have to take our part of the blame in this misery.

Comment

Les is DOF

lack of signing a striker in several transfer windows is a big crime in itself
                  its the product thats happened since Beale hes mainly at fault for

he should have kept MW or gone back to him after Beale messed us around

Beale is a big blame in whats happened too
                  he was the man behind bringing in JCS Roberts and richards none of which we can go to in times of need

what im saying reference Les simply we do not need a DOF

the structure needs to be one man in charge and that man should be a first team manager not the confusion of a DOF as well

Comment

Totally agree that our recruitment has been shocking, LF in’s and out transfer record is a complete joke. Players we should have been selling for £10 million plus will go for £2 million in summer if we are lucky, can actually see Willock going for free.

I am also really concerned about the infrastructure of the club now, this new training ground with a cat 1 academy, is going to be a white elephant in league one. New Prem rules mean teams now have to have a cat 1 academy set up which means Chelsea, Fulham and even Brentford will all have one, we will be fighting over the same local players and won’t get anyone decent. Brentford new training facility is only temporary for up to 5 years, can see them buying ours for a snip of cost within 2 years especially if owners pull the plug

Comment

It’s weird isn’t it though, if anything else in your life caused you this much distress yould walk away; eg toxic relationships, friends who cause distress, an awful boss, untenable working conditions etc

I wish I could divorce QPR and find ‘someone’ else who made me happy

Comment

i see QPR more your helpless younger brother who has learning difficulties and special needs he has his ups and downs more downs than ups

so i cant leave him

if i did it would feel like im from China who has been forced by the goverment to leave my daughter on the side of the road after ive already had another daughter earlier in life

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                          Totally agree that our recruitment has been shocking, LF in’s and out transfer record is a complete joke. Players we should have been selling for £10 million plus will go for £2 million in summer if we are lucky, can actually see Willock going for free.

I am also really concerned about the infrastructure of the club now, this new training ground with a cat 1 academy, is going to be a white elephant in league one. New Prem rules mean teams now have to have a cat 1 academy set up which means Chelsea, Fulham and even Brentford will all have one, we will be fighting over the same local players and won’t get anyone decent. Brentford new training facility is only temporary for up to 5 years, can see them buying ours for a snip of cost within 2 years especially if owners pull the plug
                          You dont need a Cat 1 academy in the PL, minimum is Cat 3.

Comment

At this moment in time, I just feel like we are being treated like mugs.

I struggle to comprehend how we have gone from being top of the Championship, to now most likely going down to L1.

Im really struggling to get my head round it all tbh, its like watching something having a slow and painful death.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

You dont need a Cat 1 academy in the PL, minimum is Cat 3.
                              Ok fair enough but regardless Brentford will have a cat 3 then and both Chelsea and Fulham will have a cat 1. How do we sell our cat 1 over even a cat 3 to promising young players when they know we make promising young players go backwards with a useless bunch of coaches who only got the job because their mate is the DOF?

Comment

Working...
                              X