X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wigan deducted 3 points

For failing to pay their players on time

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65018030

That's them gone. 2 spaces left for the drop.

Comment

Surely thats kicked the stuffing out of them for our game a week on Sat?

Comment

We can but hope. All we need is to squeeze another couple of wins. With players coming back in theory should do that with ease but our current form is atrocious and never seen side look so desperately poor.

Comment

Let’s hope few more get points deducted too only way we going to stay in this league

Comment

Also, Cardiff and Rotherham have a game in hand.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

That’s against each other tho and other clubs may face similar plight to Wigan

Comment

Yeah, the abandoned game on Sat due to weather when Cardiff were winning 0-1

Comment

I think Reading are also due to get a 6 point deduction this week as well, and Huddersfield could be getting a 12 point deduction if they go into admin before thursday at 5pm.

There has not been a season free of points deductions in the championship since the 2015-16 season I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    Surely thats kicked the stuffing out of them for our game a week on Sat?
                    It's more likely them thinking they can immediately claw back the 3 docked points. I mean, at home to a team in freefall that's comfortably bottom of the current form table and has only scored more than one goal TWICE since November..... they must be rubbing their hands together frankly.

Comment

Could also add to their determination.

Comment

Working...
                      X