Rest of season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest of season

Les Ferdinand isn’t going anywhere especially till end of the season at least . Even if we waste our energy on trying to force him out it’s not going to change the team or players .
    Amit isn’t stupid and will know the change needs to happen . Doing it now won’t make no difference it will only make it even more difficult to stay up as the manager and players will have yet another issue behind the scenes going on . We stick what we got and we really need to get behind the boys and manager and sing loud and proud and rally the boys up . They need us and we need to stay in this league.
    End of the season what ever league we in we will then have to show fan power and get les out !!!

Why would he go anywhere £500K a year to be a failure, Teflon Les, anyone else who failed as badly as him would be out of work

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Why would he go anywhere £500K a year to be a failure, Teflon Les, anyone else who failed as badly as him would be out of work
      I heard yesterday his going to the FA end of season (I heard this about a year ago too )
      so won’t hold my breath .

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

I heard yesterday his going to the FA end of season (I heard this about a year ago too )
        so won’t hold my breath .
        FA need a bit more diversity?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

FA need a bit more diversity?
          Ticks boxes

Comment

The FA is already shite so will fit in well with boregate and the rest of the wokes

Comment

Working...
            X