Dele alli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dele alli

Going to be a free agent in the summer as definitely looks like Everton will be releasing him. Loan in Turkey hasn't worked out however would you sign him on the right salary as it definitely looks like he'll be plying his trade in the championship. Let's not forget he was world class 2 years ago. I certainly would like to see us trying to sign him and he's still only 26 which is remarkable as seems like he's been around for ages.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Ego,lazy,attitude no thanks

He'll want 50-75k a week his careers nigh on over

Comment

We already have more than our fair share of wrong uns.

Comment

For his career to crash as quickly as it had I suspect theres something going on his life thats preventing him from performing. He may even have mental heath issues....?

Somethings not right there and we dont have the money to gamble that we can sort it out. If football is making him unhappy I think he should consider retirement.

Also, if £100k a week cant motivate him I doubt £7k a week will.

Comment

Some good points just really strange the drop in performance's and yet still in his prime, age wise so definitely something is amiss.

Comment

Under contract until 2024. Lucky Everton.

Years ago, Charlie Adams playing for Stoke. Meaningless end of season game, Stoke won, MOTD ask, "hard to motivate for today's match". Adams replies, easy Saturday night much better if you've won. Sign players with that attitude. Dele doesn't think that way.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              For his career to crash as quickly as it had I suspect theres something going on his life thats preventing him from performing. He may even have mental heath issues....?

Somethings not right there and we dont have the money to gamble that we can sort it out. If football is making him unhappy I think he should consider retirement.

Also, if £100k a week cant motivate him I doubt £7k a week will.
              My immediate reaction was "how can a career be over at 26?"

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
                Under contract until 2024. Lucky Everton.

Years ago, Charlie Adams playing for Stoke. Meaningless end of season game, Stoke won, MOTD ask, "hard to motivate for today's match". Adams replies, easy Saturday night much better if you've won. Sign players with that attitude. Dele doesn't think that way.
                Everton are about to terminate his contract by paying him off so he will be a free agent fairly soon. Well that's what the papers are saying

Comment

Very poor and frankly desperate signing by Everton. Flopped there and has done same in Turkey, done nothing in a while at Spurs so reality is his career meaningfully ended at around 22. His next move will be MLS or Middle East as those are likely only places that will offer him big money based on his profile and how he can be hyped. Can see that lasting year or two at most and then premature retirement with very nice nest egg.

Doubt he could hack pace of Championship. Would not rule him out entirely of playing at this level but can't see him doing much.

No idea what has happened with him but has been a number of years of not performing now and personally wouldn't touch him.

Comment

I'd take him in a flash but I can't see he'd stoop to our level at this stage. I'm sure there are Prem clubs who'd pay him big bucks still - could see him doing well at Foolham maybe.

Comment

He won't have our peanuts....his outgoings are probably 10 times what we can give him

Comment

Working...
                      X