Refund for Blackpool away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund for Blackpool away

Surely the club should be refunding those fans who had to witness that crAp. Take the money out of the players wages (it won't be much) and refund the fans who made that trip on a wet Tues night. Also refund those that travelled on club coaches.

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    Surely the club should be refunding those fans who had to witness that crAp. Take the money out of the players wages (it won't be much) and refund the fans who made that trip on a wet Tues night. Also refund those that travelled on club coaches.
    I agree with that, I would be fining the players a weeks wages for poor performance and then using that to refund the fans who travelled.

Comment

Don't agree. It's an emotive point but it's a slippery slope refunding customers anytime the team gets spanked. We've been garbage for months - anyone who still attends games does so using their own free-will and volition.

Also, should a North West based Rs fan get the same refund as an international based Rs fan who flew/sailed over for the game? I reiterate same point: their money, their choice.

Would be interested to hear the take of any fan that did attend last night though.

Comment

Give them their ticket money back is the least the club could do. How many went?? 500?? It's not a lot of money when we are paying our so called stars 10k a week. We prob spend more money on half time sweets and drinks for the players than what the 500 paid for their tickets last night. Its called keeping your customers.

Be interesting to see what club did if no one decided to turn up on Saturday. Dickie and Co haven't turned up for weeks!

Comment

Refunding the money is one thing, but you don't get a refund for the waste of life ...

Comment

Nothing to complain about, they saw plenty of goals ...

Comment

Working...
            X