No announcement yet.

Be positive after that Gareth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First thing I'd try to do in the summer is sign Hamilton as blackpool are going down imo. Get some wingers in. Either him or the left winger at Peterborough. Get rid of showponies like amos, Richards, dozzell and even adomah who is far too slow and immobile for this league at his age. Also tell dickie to find another club. Too slow, no brain and no guts. How he's got to this level is a mystery. Personally the first guy to be told do f off is les. Completely out of his depth as a dof. We don't need one at a club our size. Let GA deal with all the football stuff. The chairman deals with the business. And find a decent scout ffs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      First thing I'd try to do in the summer is sign Hamilton as blackpool are going down imo. Get some wingers in. Either him or the left winger at Peterborough. Get rid of showponies like amos, Richards, dozzell and even adomah who is far too slow and immobile for this league at his age. Also tell dickie to find another club. Too slow, no brain and no guts. How he's got to this level is a mystery. Personally the first guy to be told do f off is les. Completely out of his depth as a dof. We don't need one at a club our size. Let GA deal with all the football stuff. The chairman deals with the business. And find a decent scout ffs!!!
      Anyone of value will be sold to bring in cash and the deadwood gone. Thats pretty much a whole new team.

Comment

The idea that we have money to sign a new team is way off. Even if we get rid of ten or more players we will need to do extensive cost cutting to comply with FFP. Gaz will find out that he had a better budget at his disposal at Wycombe. It is not because the owners are not interesting in spending, it is because they blew the money in the last and this season, talking away all the headroom for next season (FFP is measured on a three years running basis - the more you spend in the first two years of any three years cycle, the less you can spend in the third).

Next season will be more difficult than this, and the following season we will be faced with a points deduction, whatever division we might be in.

I think people that want to see the back of Les will be happy, because when we start with cost cutting his role is certainly becoming redundant, like many other roles at the club. I think we need a DOF, but for a couple of years there will not be room for one.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
          The idea that we have money to sign a new team is way off. Even if we get rid of ten or more players we will need to do extensive cost cutting to comply with FFP. Gaz will find out that he had a better budget at his disposal at Wycombe. It is not because the owners are not interesting in spending, it is because they blew the money in the last and this season, talking away all the headroom for next season (FFP is measured on a three years running basis - the more you spend in the first two years of any three years cycle, the less you can spend in the third).

Next season will be more difficult than this, and the following season we will be faced with a points deduction, whatever division we might be in.

I think people that want to see the back of Les will be happy, because when we start with cost cutting his role is certainly becoming redundant, like many other roles at the club. I think we need a DOF, but for a couple of years there will not be room for one.
          I think we are within FFP, but the wriggle room is limited now.

We are going to have to sell a lot regardless of what league we are in next season.

As for DOF, we dont need one, especially given we are only a small club, why do we need one?

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I think we are within FFP, but the wriggle room is limited now.

We are going to have to sell a lot regardless of what league we are in next season.

As for DOF, we dont need one, especially given we are only a small club, why do we need one?
            If we don't have a DOF it will mean lot more work for GA which will mean in likelihood we will need to recruit someone anyway to spread the load. The question for me is more if we have the right one or not.

As for Chairman having more involvement (which moves more onto Lee Hoos position) our owners do not have the time or seemingly inclination to take on that much of a hands on role. They are busy people in their own right as opposed to more the old fashioned owners who had businesses that largely ran themselves and they could throw themselves into their club.

Most things have become increasingly more complicated and time consuming and football no different. You need far more people involved in the running of a club than in the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

If we don't have a DOF it will mean lot more work for GA which will mean in likelihood we will need to recruit someone anyway to spread the load. The question for me is more if we have the right one or not.

As for Chairman having more involvement (which moves more onto Lee Hoos position) our owners do not have the time or seemingly inclination to take on that much of a hands on role. They are busy people in their own right as opposed to more the old fashioned owners who had businesses that largely ran themselves and they could throw themselves into their club.

Most things have become increasingly more complicated and time consuming and football no different. You need far more people involved in the running of a club than in the old days.
              Apparently Lee is the one who is in charge of the day to day running of the club.

Comment

Apparently Lee is the one who is in charge of the day to day running of the club.
                I'm surprised Lee has the ability to run a bath we are a shambles

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I'm surprised Lee has the ability to run a bath we are a shambles
                  He may struggle to balance the hot tap and the cold tap

Comment

We do not need a DOF. We're too small a club to have that luxury. What we do need, are some good scouts like the old days. I did not like the idea the first time he was introduced. Nothing against him, just against the role.

Comment

Not his fault that we signed croked players. Sir Les, Lee Hoos, Belk, and coaches like Ramsey , Impey and Furlong should all walk after this season.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Not his fault that we signed croked players. Sir Les, Lee Hoos, Belk, and coaches like Ramsey , Impey and Furlong should all walk after this season.
                        If they can all walk makes them fitter than half the players! Maybe they should be brought into the first team squad.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

If they can all walk makes them fitter than half the players! Maybe they should be brought into the first team squad.
                          That`s true!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I do think some of the injured players are sicknote Beale lovers but even so, Gareth had very little to play with tonight, he's playing 2 wingbacks that don't get a sniff normally (Kakay played ok tonight and both did against Watford), we had no creativity in mf with both Willock and Chair missing and Tim not having a good night, he's managing with his hands tied behind his back at the moment, the best manager in the world can't polish this turd into a diamond. Let's give him a transfer window before judging him.
                            It would interesting to see how players like Bala, Pedder and the reserve CB Gubbins could contribute , if introduced slowly into the team/matchday squad, that is..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

We seem to have a perennial problem with failing to be set-up mentally to despatch teams who are lower in the table (and that list is shrinking). Taking a positive for our next game: Birmingham are above us albeit not by much.

Comment

You know nothing .. everything I read from your comments are “apparently “
                                apparently Les and Ainsworth don’t get on was the one you came out with last time .
                                apparently this apparently that .
                                Last edited by SheepRanger; 16-03-2023, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• SheepRanger
                                  SheepRanger commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  There's no need to insult posters.
                              Working...
                              X