Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone care for the squad of players we have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone care for the squad of players we have?

do any of you care about any of our current crew?

found myself asking this question to myself before the rotherham game

some of the players expressions during the haka at the begining made me think how many of this squad do i actually care about? not many

not really bothered about any of the loan signings although i do like Lowe as he used to be part of our youth set up

i like Field
    Adomah
    Dunne
    Paal
    Kakay
    i also like Chris Martin as he comes across very well in the interviews ive seen of him

for me Willock and Chair can go too and make us some money both good in spells but for Willock hes on the injury table more than he is on the pitch so move him along and as for the pair of them they dont look like they like a battle and the need to knuckle down

but as for the rest of them do i care for any? not really the whole squad really look like they dont care for us as fans either or the club in general

i feel for Ainsworth as you can tell hes still got the love for the club but its clear to see hes shocked at the absolute mess hes got in the dressing room

i sum up this squad in 2 words Andre Dozzell

in other words nothing about them

spineless and no charachter.

a bit like Neil Critchley can you imagine the banter between this squad and Critchley hence why were currently by far the worse team in the championship

​​​​​​​really feel sorry for Ainsworth and Dobson

Would ditch the 1st team and play the youngsters, we are as good as relegated now

Comment

None of our squad has quality that really stands out, but I think the thing we are really missing is fight and passion. We need two or three older heads to come in and kick this squad up the ####. Look at yesterday and Hugill's performance that is what we are missing, how much more effective was he than Chris Martin. He may not have a lot more talent but he was a nuisance all game, going down like a sack of #### every time there was a little or no contact, we have no-one like that. I know confidence is low but until the present regime go and our team man up there is only one way we are going.

Comment

kind of agree with that

would definatley send the loannees back but as we cant
        i would just sit them on the bench and play the likes of Kakay, Drewe Armstrong as much as we can

Roberts , Richards if it wasnt illegal i would put them on a bonfire
        Ireogbunam i would switch the paper work signed and scribble out the Queens park bit and give him to his dad Mick Beale at Rangers
        Lowe i would keep and possibly try and sign him next season
        Laird sit him firmly on end of the bench and get him as upset Todd kane and play Kakay ahead of him keep his head on the ground and stop him thinking hes billy big nuts

cant really give stick to Dozzell Dykes and JCS as they arent officially loanees but i hate them all equally

Comment

I think the players out there do care but they are lacking collective talent at this level. If they care and do their best thats all you can ask.

How the sick notes care is very debatable.

But if our loan players are going missing in action it will not go unnoticed by their parent clubs or other clubs looking to pick them up next season. It should be in their best interests to get involved and prove how good they are.

Comment

Field Talent
            Dunne Talent
            Dickie Talent
            Balogun Talent
            Paal Talent
            Dieng Talent
            Amos Talent when fit
            Chair Talent
            Willock Talent
            Martin Talent
            Laird Talent
            Ireogbunam talent
            Lowe Talent
            Johansen Talent

talent is there yes a lot is to blame on the loanees we have but it was Beale that assembled this lot could never understand why he brought in Roberts and Richards binned Barbet and brought in JCS and Balogun who have hardly played between them

surely its Les Ferdinand and Hoos fault they didnt recruit better this January

going way back to start of last season under MW we needed another striker to give Dykes a kick up the harris we never got one for 4 transfer windows now

cant include Roberts who is a midfield number 10/winger or Jamal Lowe

Martin was the right kind of choice but on a free was too little too late and wrong age of his 30s 2 or 3 seasons too late?

Comment

re the defence- although they are all defending like idiots, part of the problem is the balance.
              Whether you have a back 5 or 4, Jimmy and Rob are number 5s and we need a left footed no. 6
              which was supposed to be JCS. Although he had a number of shortcomings viz- reckless tackles and passes in dangerous areas, in my opinion, we do miss Yoann Barbet.
              Is it true he wanted to stay but we thought him too expensive or did he already have a move to France lined up for family reasons?

A

Comment

I thought Barbet wanted to go back to France. Nothing we could fo to keep him. I assume it was for family reasons.

Comment

Got time for most of them bar Dozzell, Iroegbunum, Laird and Dykes if I'm being honest.

Comment

We were top of the table at one stage and have most of the squad out injured. I think they care but with all the changes with injuries, these things happen.

I blame this mess on Beale. The club did the right thing and got the man they wanted, it was working, but who was to know he'd run at the first opportunity?

Comment

Working...
                    X