Travel question - Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel question - Help!

Heading back to the loft on Saturday first the first time in years with my lad for his first game, after moving to sussex. Of course there's engineering works and I can't get from Clapham Junction to SB. Long shot but does anyone know of anyone that buses up from Haywards Heath/Crawley or even Brighton? If not, where would be my best bet to drive and park, considering I'll have a 6 year old with me!

Cheers all

<Admin Edit>
    Welcome to the forum Mphelv - I have moved your post to the main forum so it gets more exposure.
    Hopefully one of our regulars can help you out.
    Last edited by Fraggy; 23-02-2023, 11:00 PM.

If trains are running to Victoria, then take either take the District line to Hammersmith and change for Wood Lane or Victoria and line to Oxford Circus and change for White City.

The 295 bus goes from Clapham Junction to the Bush, but takes nearly an hour.

I always use to park near to the ground in the side streets west off Bloemfontein Road, not sure of the parking restrictions today, the communists, sorry I mean the woke Labour council have put in today.

In the end, you will probably find that those commie cu nuts Lynch and Khan are doing everything thing to stop you getting to Loftus Rd.

Good luck as every journey matters.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Park the other side of Westway,free parking Saturday
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
        If trains are running to Victoria, then take either take the District line to Hammersmith and change for Wood Lane or Victoria and line to Oxford Circus and change for White City.

I used to live in Horsham, so that's the option I'd choose. V. Millwall I got a "Super-Saver" Day return (on Southern) which included zones 1-6, so there's no extras to pay.

Comment

Blimey! That "kid-a-quid" promotion sort of works then!

Wonder if club regrets picking this fixture now that the interest levels are cranked up to fever pitch due to Wild Thing mania?

Comment

Thanks all, I'll head up to Victoria, really appreciate you getting back to me this. Buzzing to take him to his first match, it's either going to start a lifelong obsession or put him off forever!

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

The 295 bus goes from Clapham Junction to the Bush, but takes nearly an hour.

I always use to park near to the ground in the side streets west off Bloemfontein Road, not sure of the parking restrictions today, the communists, sorry I mean the woke Labour council have put in today.

In the end, you will probably find that those commie cu nuts Lynch and Khan are doing everything thing to stop you getting to Loftus Rd.

This is a football forum

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

This is a football forum
                Indeed, but for the most part this was about helping a fellow QPR fan getting his son to his first game.

Comment

This is a football forum
                  So that’s why I joined 14 years ago……..who would. have known.

Comment

Huh

Comment

This is a football forum
                      Do tend to agree with this. Football is certainly a platform to promote politics/ activist's etc and it's a shame people use it as a driver to voice opinions
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesmosan

Deleted
                        I’ve been to Guam, a stopover on the way to Truk Lagoon, very hot.
                        Last edited by SheepRanger; 28-10-2023, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X