Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would welcome if we could go more direct.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would welcome if we could go more direct.

I think i have watched this 1000 times this season, we play the ball back and fourth in the back then if we are succesful it goes out to Chair. Who always try to have hes Maradona moment takes on 3 players down the line which almost always fails. We are being so slow and predictable for the other teams, i think Dykes could have produced much more i we were more direct. I hope and believe Ainsworth will change this.

Watching dunne to dickie to seny to dickie, from dickie to Paal to seny to dunne
    ..drives me mad , predictable , boring and keeps us in our half allowing the oppo to get into shape

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      Watching dunne to dickie to seny to dickie, from dickie to Paal to seny to dunne
      ..drives me mad , predictable , boring and keeps us in our half allowing the oppo to get into shape
      100% agree!

Comment

The predicament we are in at moment I don’t care how we play, points are more important than our performance

Comment

Going forward quick and direct dont always have to mean route one to the big centre forward. You can go fast and direct and still keep ball on the ground. I´m sure Ainsworth will change our style more quicker and direct,but also understand that our squad aren´t build for that,so maybe some kind of mix of styles is what we see. Next summer is very interesting when Ainsworth can build his own team

Comment

Getting goals is the main thing, attractive football comes when we are safe

Comment

Working...
            X