Warnock Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock Huddersfield

Reportedly off to Huddersfield for remainder of the season, if true good move for them will sort them out and get them organised

https://the72.co.uk/2023/02/13/ex-qp...report-claims/

Well that’s one team that will jump above us now .. Wigan playing better now too ..
    we are seriously in big trouble

Comment

Why not us? A senile warnock is better than clueless critchley

Comment

Neil Warnock is now outdated; an anachronism I'm afraid - there will not be any upturn in Huddersfield's form or results. Modern players are delicate flowers that do not respond to "Sergeant Major Drill Instructor" type management or a kick up the jacksy. I'm beginning to think the average footballer is a work-shy lazy git more interested in the latest limited edition training shoe releases than playing football. How anyone can manage these overpaid tarts is beyond me.
        Anyway, Huddersfield's form over 10 games is the same as ours though they sit above us in that Form Table on goal difference.... you could argue they are already "snapping at our heels" irrespective of them being garbage or the arrival of Firefighter Warnock.

Comment

id rather have Warnock motivating than NC who would struggle to motivate kids to nip to the sweet shop

Just hope don't go to last game of the season needing points as Warnock will fire Huddersfield up and NC going erm erm erm repeatedly

Comment

There was article in papers over weekend about "New Manager Bounce". Whilst it looks "real", reporter suggesting that teams have reached rock bottom by time manager sacked. The only way is up, they can't play any worse.

Comment

I know we are In a spot of bother ATM, but I don’t think Sir Neil is the answer.
              let’s just remember the good times under his leadership
              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

As much as I love Warnock and Holloway they are not the future, but the past.

I am worried by Critchleys record so far but any manager deserves more than ten matches. If we loose the next four or five matches I am with those that ask for a swift decision though.

Comment

Ollie was saying recently he would like another shot at a Championship side. Wonder if he still has his hat?

Comment

Working...
                  X