Highlights......lowlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlights......lowlights

I dug out Dickie during the game for their first, but where the #### was Liard and why wasnt he with the wide player on the outside?

Also, what a pathetic attempt by Liard to clear the ball for their second.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...hip-highlights

Liard needs to buck up his ideas or we'll put Kakay in.

Agree

Comment

Laird was wearing gloves....its 12 degrees ffs. A defender wearing effing gloves!! Jesus wept. Get a grip ffs. Then goes out a plays like a ****. Not surprising. We need leaders yet we get this. Its no wonder the club is a laughing stock at the minute. As usual

Comment

A few of ours wore gloves. , No gloves on any wall player

Comment

Pretty sure I saw Long wearing them.

Comment

Pansies wear gloves they need to man up, couldn't imagine them wearing gloves in a Brian Clough team they would be shipped out, never to play for the club again.

Comment

I though Laird was at fault for both goals yesterday the 2nd was a joke but sums us up at present. Its like the days under wards where we would play well not score and concede 2 shite goals from errors

I know he gets slated Kakay at times and ill admit at his age he should do better on occasions however he's Rs through and through been there longer than anyone else i think but he give his best which is all we can really ask at present.

Im not a fan of loan signings never have been occasionally you get a good one Taarabt and walker outstanding and Chas and Stef before perms great but we don't half sign some shite ones

Our club ethos is a shambles full stop. Get some fresh blood in in the summer workers not shirkers mentality a mass clear out is needed

Comment

Ban gloves. U want to wear gloves, go be a tradesman and do some proper graft.

As for our goals, absolute amateur positioning from Laird. Or did someone not tell him he wasn't playing centre back?

Good to see Martin score, will give him confidence.

Comment

Working...
                X