Interesting comments made on the West London Sport QPR Pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting comments made on the West London Sport QPR Pod

Interesting idea that Jim Frayling spoke about 19 mins into this.

Stunned why the club are not improving their marketing strategy to try and get more through the door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KquPmSLpYiU&t=348s

Agree with Marketing Budget. Interesting listen.

I think sometimes, it'd be better if we spent budget on more coaches, sports science, medical department rather than adding another midfielder who'll probably make 2-3 sub appearances in season.

Comment

Perhaps becsuse these owners wont see the benefit? The whole budget goes into trying to get promotion at which point they'll sell up to the Americans?

Comment

Goodwatch. Listening to it I got the impression that Beale ruled on transfers as opposed to the DOF making sure that any player fitted with the Clubs interests Also the signing of other teams young players also does not fit this the philosophy of bring on our own to sell on.

Comment

Originally posted by 70sQPR View Post
          Goodwatch. Listening to it I got the impression that Beale ruled on transfers as opposed to the DOF making sure that any player fitted with the Clubs interests Also the signing of other teams young players also does not fit this the philosophy of bring on our own to sell on.
          I do wonder whether we should be considering setting up a reserve team to play in the Combined Counties League.

Yes its not ideal, but at the end of the day, you would be playing senior football, and it would help with developing our own.

Stick the games at Loftus Road as well so the youngsters get a feel of the place too.

Comment

Working...
          X