NC - Thoughts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
    My worry about Crichley is the fact that he doesn't seem very confident in interviews, and thats translating to the on pitch performances.

I dont see him getting involved very much in training and that for me is where the problems lie for us.

If Crichley doesn't sort us out soon, then I would not be surprised if the club decided to let him go come the summer.
    Training videos I've seen, he's out there. Not always in middle, assume he wants to observe players at time.

We've got to keep him, give him time. Problems started before he arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Training videos I've seen, he's out there. Not always in middle, assume he wants to observe players at time.

We've got to keep him, give him time. Problems started before he arrived.
      Thats true, however I just get the feeling if things dont improve soon then we may well decide to move him on.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Thats true, however I just get the feeling if things dont improve soon then we may well decide to move him on.
        I think the "we" in that is more likely the sentiments of the fans, I'm not sure the "movers & shakers" in the club would be so hasty.

"Movers & shakers"? Where do I get these things from?

Comment

and who would we get in? Good coaching background and did well at Blackpool. Unless rest of the season is a complete disaster would be mad to move him on. We aren't going to be tempting Pep from Man City anytime soon so anyone we have will have their pros and cons.

In football you often have contrasting personalities and it isn't unusual for the manager to take a back seat on the training pitch either. If NC is the quiet methodical one and has someone more shouty alongside him don't see the problem. History is full of great double acts, Laurel & Hardy for instance or Little and Large.

Comment

If he gets results at hull and Huddersfield he will be the best thing since sliced bread , needs til the end of the season

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              If he gets results at hull and Huddersfield he will be the best thing since sliced bread , needs til the end of the season
              I think we have to look longer than end of season. Definitely stick with him even if we just avoid relegation. He's been coach for number of years, did well at Blackpool. Hopefully he can success with us.

Comment

I cant see him lasting beyond the end of next month ,he has been a woeful appointment so far .
                whatever fool gave him a 3 and a half year contract needs to go now

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  I cant see him lasting beyond the end of next month ,he has been a woeful appointment so far .
                  whatever fool gave him a 3 and a half year contract needs to go now
                  Were a rudderless ship problems are far deeper than NC. Les needs to go on a long vacation Imo Were heading towards L1 even the fans forums the match thread would of had 3 pages before ko only gets that at ht now fan base must be dropping rapidly less bums on seats must be hurting as well

Comment

My worry is that NC thus not have ;the players behind him. You can shout as much as you like ... its the players on the pitch that make things happen. I watched Sunderland playing Fulham in the FA Cup ... now that how players give 110%. Most of our players are below the 60% mark and we will never win this way. Players have to increase their commitment, otherwise we are heading down!

Comment

Critch doesn't hit me as motivater of men , and do this lot need some motivation

Comment

Critch doesn't hit me as motivater of men , and do this lot need some motivation
                        Did Arsene Wenger?
                        He came across as a miserable ol' so and so.

Comment

They need a slap not motivation.

Comment

I’m actually now thinking his got to go .. not because his a rubbish manager but the fact the players don’t want to play for him there is no respect for me from the players . It’s just not working out

Comment

We are jinxed. It's that simple. Paal is the only summer signing that has done well. The others have been a waste of space. Most are made of glass. How a professional footballer can't stay fit is beyond me. It's like asking a one armed bricklayer to build you a house. Where do we scout these lads? And do we actually have a club doctor?? Cos they need to have a word with him and say he's clueless if he thinks he can get some of these clowns to play week after week.

Comment

Only thing for this is to get my bed sheet off my bed and paint Les Ferdinand OUT .. and stand out side the training ground . That should do it .
                                thank me later

Comment

Working...
                                X