Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC - Thoughts ?

What’s everyone’s thoughts about him ?
    I’m still on the fence and undecided if it was a good ideal getting rid of warburton (yes at the end he was awful however not a excuse but he had no money to spend and obviously knew he wasn’t be kept on as no talk of new contract )
    be interesting to see other’s opinions on NC

Very difficult for him to come in mid season and the club skint, Im hoping given time he will build a decent team, still not sure he knows his best team and a bit surprised he hasn’t started a back 5 yet, which obviously allows full backs to get forward more.

Comment

Like to see him be successful but think he is out of his depth today showed that with his subs left far to late the 90th minute, has Johansen on the bench who could have come on and control the midfield but leaves him on the bench, should have made Substitutions earlier to break up the game, but his lack of game management is worse than poor.

Comment

It's not the best football to watch however we should of won today Lowe missed two decent chances they have 1 shot goes in. Sheffield utd last minute draw

He needs new faces. The board imo have signed some right shite for decent money said before whoever signed Washington, Bonne Dozzell wants firing

Comment

I think we made a mistake appointing him ,the 3 and a half year contract shows how clueless our board are .
          I'm not saying I think he should be sacked right now ,he should be given time BUT I just cant see him lasting the season

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I think we made a mistake appointing him ,the 3 and a half year contract shows how clueless our board are .
            I'm not saying I think he should be sacked right now ,he should be given time BUT I just cant see him lasting the season
            I’m sliding this way .

Comment

On the fence early days , Cant see us getting anywhere near 6th place so as long as we show fight In every game id give him til the end of the season then decide

Comment

i will make my mind up come the end of Feb , a month after the transfer window ends , when we've got some new faces in.
                His substitutions are poor at the moment but is that because he does'nt rate our back up players ?
                Our bad run coincided with Stef going off injured at Brum away , so hoping for better results and performances when he is back fit again.
                I personally would rather see The Board , Owners and Ferdinand go along with our Scouts , if we've got any because they are doing a #### job running our club , do'nt think it matters who the manager is.
                Suppose it could be worse , we could have Wigans owners and employ Kolo Toure and sign Steven Caulker.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
                  i will make my mind up come the end of Feb , a month after the transfer window ends , when we've got some new faces in.
                  His substitutions are poor at the moment but is that because he does'nt rate our back up players ?
                  Our bad run coincided with Stef going off injured at Brum away , so hoping for better results and performances when he is back fit again.
                  I personally would rather see The Board , Owners and Ferdinand go along with our Scouts , if we've got any because they are doing a #### job running our club , do'nt think it matters who the manager is.
                  Suppose it could be worse , we could have Wigans owners and employ Kolo Toure and sign Steven Caulker.
                  On the plus side to that … we could all of been singing the kolo / yaya song for 90mins every game .

Comment

I think we just need to give him time, remember he has only signed one player and thats on a loan deal, so a lot of what B****e signed.

We just need to be patient, I remember during the early days of Warbs we were like this.

Comment

Stick with him for me. Needs time. We have to be patient.

Comment

Needs this and the summer transfer window.

Needs to be assessed in Dec.

We dont have the money to keep changing the management team.

Letting Warburton go was a strange one for me. He did a great job. Beale experienced the same tail off in performances as NC has got the disjointed squad too.

Change the manager as many times as you like, the outcome will be the same. We're a midtable outfit.

Comment

Whilst results have been mixed at best, NC’s understated personality and lack of charisma is not helping him. His stuttering, mumbling nature is hardly inspiring.

Having said that, it’s what he does with the players on the training pitch that counts and in this respect his reputation is strong.

Agreed with others on here in that his in game management is poor.

I also imagine his pre match and half time pep talks are dull as dishwater too

In summary, leave him in situ this season and give him till Xmas next season to see how things progress or not

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                            Needs this and the summer transfer window.

Needs to be assessed in Dec.

We dont have the money to keep changing the management team.

Letting Warburton go was a strange one for me. He did a great job. Beale experienced the same tail off in performances as NC has got the disjointed squad too.

Change the manager as many times as you like, the outcome will be the same. We're a midtable outfit.

Comment

I certainly agree that critchley has zero personality and comes across extremely dull but I was noticing how his assistant was jumping around and going crazy so maybe there is a nice balance within that partnership. It's far too early to judge him. I actually thought we played pretty well yesterday and although Swansea had more of the ball once dykes went off I never felt like they had a huge threat going forward. I think Tim is a fantastic prospect and I hope there is an opportunity to sign him permanently. Definitely adds a physical presence and carries the ball well. We need Willock back to himself if he stays as that would make a huge difference but looked tidy when he came on. Very little cover In fullback position so I hope we at least make a couple of much needed signings.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X