X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    I really hope we will retain Luke Amos.
    I appreciate everyone has there own opinion on players
    he is awful and league 2 player at best . It’s like playing with 10 men when his playing

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      I really hope we will retain Luke Amos.
      Are you the clubs physio ? Spends more time in there than he does on the pitch

Comment

Amos with a run in the team is a decent midfield player.

However,sadly he is injured or at less than 100% fitness, around 80% of the time.

He has the ability to improve and consolidate form but I fear his injuries will continue as they have been ever since his arrival so sadly from my perspective, I feel he will not be worth his plavedue to being unavailable more often than not !!!

Shame though because there has always been a player there !!!

Comment

Always injured. We can't afford to continue to give contracts to players who can't stay fit. He's not built to handle the championship. Especially as a midfielder. He isnt strong enough and can't hang onto the ball. He literally gives it away as soon as he's closed down. Can't beat a man or play a quick 1 2 with someone to get it back. Lots of players can do that in this league who will be cheaper and fitter than Amos.

Let him go at end of contract imo.

Comment

As said , not on the pitch enough for me , has the odd good moment but they're few and far between . Unfortunately some players are always injured so u never see the best of them

Comment

Working...
            X