New Rb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rb

Could do a lot worse than getting the Oxford RB tonight , djavan Anderson, looks decent and wouldn't cost the earth, take that cameron brannigan as well , swap him with dozell or Amos any day

Well they're on the same points as Fleetwood so I'd probably take 9 of the starting 11
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Well they're on the same points as Fleetwood so I'd probably take 9 of the starting 11
      Much rather sign players like this than keep loaning premier league players that are no where near their respective first teams

Comment

Also mehmeti from wycombe ! Some decent players in league 1

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
          Could do a lot worse than getting the Oxford RB tonight , djavan Anderson, looks decent and wouldn't cost the earth, take that cameron brannigan as well , swap him with dozell or Amos any day
          I was pretty impressed about that Anderson too. Has played for Lazio, only 9 times but still. Also has experience from Serie B. We need new rb in the summer at latest,so hope we keep on eye on him,but we are not the only one i guess

Comment

We tried to sign right full back at start of season. Failed, so signed Laird on loan.

Sensible decision, targeted player we wanted, failed to agree price. Took loan to plug gap.

Comment

Working...
            X