Inside training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside training

Them videos they show,don't know why when you see the pass cross and shoot practices they do that there's no defenders making it harder,all seems pointless when it won't be like that in a game

It's the only time the lads get a chance to shoot and score all week mate. Lay off them. You can't be expecting them to score all week and then again on a Saturday. It's not fair when they have people on a Saturday in their way and stopping them.

Comment

It's not meant to be easy it's to improve em in games,your never get situations like that how is that going to help them..pointless in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
        It's not meant to be easy it's to improve em in games,your never get situations like that how is that going to help them..pointless in my opinion
        I was joking in my reply to your first post my friend! Lol!

Comment

Lol that's OK I wasn't annoyed only with pathetic training I see

Comment

Have You Seen the Substitutes warm
            up at Half Time, seen better from pub sides

Comment

No wonder we have many injuries. In fact, a question concerning this should be raised at the next Fan Forum. Another question is what the owners want to acheive with this club. Is it 90 % property development and 10 % development of a football club perhaps? Pressing Questions like these have to be asked sooner rather than later imo. Like it or not.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I'd rather ask who decided to give niko and 4 year deal and who scouted the likes of Thomas, masterson and owens..none will ever have good enough to play at this level and probably not enough league 1 yet some brainbox at qpr said yes give them a contract and allow them to contribute absolute nothing to our club. Aswell as half the under 23s. Another masterstroke from the club!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                  I'd rather ask who decided to give niko and 4 year deal and who scouted the likes of Thomas, masterson and owens..none will ever have good enough to play at this level and probably not enough league 1 yet some brainbox at qpr said yes give them a contract and allow them to contribute absolute nothing to our club. Aswell as half the under 23s. Another masterstroke from the club!
                  Pretty much agree. I don't mind occasional failures but we've handed additional 2-3 year deals to U23s when they're miles from first team. They end up blocking progress for other youngsters.

When I watch Inside Training, look for young players working with first team. Alex Aoraha been there a lot. 20 years old soon. Needs to make subs bench.

Summary, if QPR manager doesn't invite U23 player back after training with first team, time to say goodbye to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Pretty much agree. I don't mind occasional failures but we've handed additional 2-3 year deals to U23s when they're miles from first team. They end up blocking progress for other youngsters.

When I watch Inside Training, look for young players working with first team. Alex Aoraha been there a lot. 20 years old soon. Needs to make subs bench.

Summary, if QPR manager doesn't invite U23 player back after training with first team, time to say goodbye to them.
                    If a player hasnt made the first team bench by 20 yrs they have to go out on loan, and if they still havent made the bench by 22 yrs then let them go. We hold onto players far too long with little evidence they'll make it.

Comment

Working...
                    X