Major rebuild needed this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major rebuild needed this summer

regardless of what happens with the club this season, the club will need a massive rebuild.

We have something like 12 players out of contract at the end of the coming season, so there will be some big decisions to be made.

I do wonder if we may well cash in on Willock now while we still can...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/quee...de/verein/1039

We have a one year option on Willock so he's basically got 18 months left with us. But thats not long so cant see him being worth more than £10m......assuming there a bigger club who wants him.

Comment

Willock clearly seems to be on his way. Dykes should also be sold during this window. Imo, it`s a problem that we cant send Tyler .(..). back to Leeds. He is either too prone with injuries or doesn`t really want to be here as I see it.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Willock clearly seems to be on his way. Dykes should also be sold during this window. Imo, it`s a problem that we cant send Tyler .(..). back to Leeds. He is either too prone with injuries or doesn`t really want to be here as I see it.
        Also, he is wasting a loan spot when I think we could be using it better.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          We have a one year option on Willock so he's basically got 18 months left with us. But thats not long so cant see him being worth more than £10m......assuming there a bigger club who wants him.
          I would settle for 10m+20% profit from next sale fee for Willock.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I would settle for 10m+20% profit from next sale fee for Willock.
            Seems that way.

But at £10m up front that will go straight towards our monthly losses. We'll still be in the bargain bucket looking for new players. I had hoped we'd sell a player for £20m but thats looking a long way off.

Comment

Doubt we'd get 5-7m for willock at most if you compare him to Eze he is not 50% as good I think if you sold chair and willock it's not much more than 12 for both then due to us doing undisclosed we never know.

We need faces in no doubt dickie,chair and willock id move on this window and we gotta sell 1st id have two from Bournemouth lowe and dembele both quick and edwards from pboro or lad at lincoln cb both young and prospects

Comment

Don't think we will get anywhere near the money being spoken of , we always seem to get shafted on the price or its " undisclosed "

Comment

Working...
                X