No announcement yet.

Time for a rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only way the board will listen is by less bums on seats at games. After yesterday's debacle its clear some aint interested

Said it before Nico deal is woeful and absurd othefs Dozzell waste of money Amos same opens shodipo etc all on de ent pay but L2 at best

A good clear out is needed and sales a must for revenue but we won't do much id say albert playing as hes Rs tp the core

Les I'd sack records dire move on regroup but nothing will change

Comment

Our 4247th exit from the FA Cup to inferior opposition shouldn't be the final straw - losing to Fleetwood is typical Rangers and not wholly unexpected.

The performance against Sheffield United was very encouraging with the team looking "at it" and joined up. Next three games against Reading, Swans and Hull are all vital - if they apply themselves and pick up 6pts or more things will look much rosier. Obviously if we continue stuttering and failing to score/create chances I'd accept there is something terminally wrong with the club and wholesale changes are necessary in every area of the club from top to bottom.

The only person I feel minded to unconditionally back and support right now is Critchley - he's only been here 5 minutes and he's getting hung out to dry by too many poxy overpaid underperforming players who are barely even going through the motions. I actually feel for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        Our 4247th exit from the FA Cup to inferior opposition shouldn't be the final straw - losing to Fleetwood is typical Rangers and not wholly unexpected.

The performance against Sheffield United was very encouraging with the team looking "at it" and joined up. Next three games against Reading, Swans and Hull are all vital - if they apply themselves and pick up 6pts or more things will look much rosier. Obviously if we continue stuttering and failing to score/create chances I'd accept there is something terminally wrong with the club and wholesale changes are necessary in every area of the club from top to bottom.

The only person I feel minded to unconditionally back and support right now is Critchley - he's only been here 5 minutes and he's getting hung out to dry by too many poxy overpaid underperforming players who are barely even going through the motions. I actually feel for the guy.
        I could tell he was pretty pissed off with that yesterday, at any level that performance would be a disgrace and rightfully so.

I think its time we saw some serious changes this month, some need to seriously look at themselves and decide whether they want to go or not, and we need to clear some off the wage bill, its time as a club we start getting tough.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I could tell he was pretty pissed off with that yesterday, at any level that performance would be a disgrace and rightfully so.

I think its time we saw some serious changes this month, some need to seriously look at themselves and decide whether they want to go or not, and we need to clear some off the wage bill, its time as a club we start getting tough.
          Perhaps just selling and buying players of similar ability will freshen things up. Even if the quality doesnt improve, perhaps motivation will and that alone will be enough to see results improve.

Finding buyers will be the problem. Also, we dont seem to spend cash well.....

Dunno?

Comment

Working...
          X