Just got home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got home

Well what can I say about that performance, just inept , second best all over the pitch , defence appalling and not just kakay and nico , just nothing good to say , chair strolling around thinking how good he is , willock none existent, dykes couldn’t be bothered, sell the lot and start again ! apart from Field didn’t even notice our midfield. Christ if this is our almost First 11 , how on earth were we top a few months ago , i fear for the rest of the season without a clear out and getting in some guys who care .

Need to get new owners that have some clue about football because these don't have scooby doo about football, LF is laughing all the way to the bank the man is stealing a living.

Comment

Sir les is not the problem here. Bringing in managers is extremely tough and there were only a very select few managers to choose from. This Neil Critchley definitely hasn't played football and looks like he's in the wrong industry. We have lost a brilliant manager and I think it was always going to be a major step down in quality once he walked out but the owners and Sir les can't keep bringing in quality because we aren't a very exciting job. No money or ambition but that's ffp not the owners fault.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It was a very interesting afternoon as I live on the fylde coast and work most Saturdays so can’t get to many games just the local ones to me , made a late call to get a ticket and in hindsight shouldn’t of bothered, been saying most of the week in my shop home win , so not surprised by the result but the worry is we played a strong team apart from the full backs , i was expecting to see Thomas shodipo and archer , very worrying and disappointing , Most of the home fan’s surprised how bad we were

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Sir les is not the problem here. Bringing in managers is extremely tough and there were only a very select few managers to choose from. This Neil Critchley definitely hasn't played football and looks like he's in the wrong industry. We have lost a brilliant manager and I think it was always going to be a major step down in quality once he walked out but the owners and Sir les can't keep bringing in quality because we aren't a very exciting job. No money or ambition but that's ffp not the owners fault.
          What I get piŁŁEd at is bunging notes in buckets to keep is going for this rabble to take a salary as for Les defend him as you please but were a shambles and that comes from above

1. There is no leadership
          2. There is no business or plan
          3. No ambition
          4. Weve ####ed about for god knows how long for a site to bujld on
          5. Only thing we consistently do it fall apart we need a manager of the ability to do as warnock did and trample over some and kick some testicles we got a doormouse yes man in critchley as for Les and the board aint getting another penny from me this season

Comment

Well that's a ridiculous thing to do. I'll be going to Swansea game and showing my support. I don't like this new manager but I really don't see why it's become so cool to blame Sir les on literally everything.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Well that's a ridiculous thing to do. I'll be going to Swansea game and showing my support. I don't like this new manager but I really don't see why it's become so cool to blame Sir les on literally everything.
              #### always rolls downhill were a mess on and off the pitch at some point the club needs direction to go in were rudderless at present

Comment

Having lost to a mediocre League One team and now watching Sheffield Wednesday more than holding their own against Newcastle I'm thinking it'd be disastrous if we went down - we'd struggle to finish mid-table in that league with the bunch of pansies who make up our current squad.

Comment

As if he is the problem?? Was he supposed to do the marking today?

QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X