No announcement yet.

Loan players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 R's=rubbish. I do think the player recruitment has been really bad. I think Beale will become a world class manager and I understand he is limited in what type of player he can bring to this football club because being in London is the only thing that gets players semi excited however bringing these 2 players in has definitely not worked. Roberts shouldn't be anywhere near our starting lineup and injuries has been the main issue of the latter Richards
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Bowler should definitely of been brought in on loan from forest. Massive missed opportunity there as he would greatly improve us and add some excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
        Both are injury prone. Roberts hasn't shown anything in his 15 appearances. Richards had only played 3 or 4 times. Can't judge him on that.

I would say that the fact he has only played 3 or 4 times is more than enough to judge him.

Yet another sick note. We have more than our fair share of them already.!
        Get rid.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kingaustin;n2585027]
          Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          I think you will find the buy clause is for Roberts at 4.5 million, if we get promoted[/QUOTE

i think you will find I wasn’t talking about roberts I don’t know the ins and outs .
          im saying we can’t send Richards back (to Brighton ) just incase you are mixed up between the two players .we have no choice other to buy him for £3 million end of the season . We can however buy him this January which then will free up another loan space (makes sense )

I had only ever seen a fee and option mentioned for Roberts, I know Richards is available to buy but did not see £3 million mentioned, I’m forever getting them mixed up.

Comment

Don’t understand where fans get the figure of a £3 million transfer fee for Richards, plenty of snippets have been put out that it’s around £400 Thousand.

Looking at the previous comments of Beale that he’s one for the future I’m prepared to think it already looks a very good punt based on his limited cameo against Livingston.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
              Don’t understand where fans get the figure of a £3 million transfer fee for Richards, plenty of snippets have been put out that it’s around £400 Thousand.

Looking at the previous comments of Beale that he’s one for the future I’m prepared to think it already looks a very good punt based on his limited cameo against Livingston.
              his a friend of mine . Haven’t had to buy tickets so far this season
              His a top player but yes injury prone he knows that and working hard . Remember his a qpr fan and wants nothing more than to play . Will be starting tomorrow too . Come on you rsssssssss

Comment

King Austin my best mate was Zesh Rehman the greatest player from Pakistan and he told me he was worth 2million. I don't want to be too rude because he's a lovely guy but he must of been talking in Indian rupees

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

I would say that the fact he has only played 3 or 4 times is more than enough to judge him.

Yet another sick note. We have more than our fair share of them already.!
                  Get rid.
                  Yes. As a loan player he's only here for 8/9 months and thus has to be effective from the get-go. I appreciate that injuries can happen but in the cold light of day his acquisition has been flipping disastrous.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    King Austin my best mate was Zesh Rehman the greatest player from Pakistan and he told me he was worth 2million. I don't want to be too rude because he's a lovely guy but he must of been talking in Indian rupees
                    I agree with that

Comment

Haven’t read the whole thread but I sat next to Taylor Richards mum at the Luton game (lovely lady by the way)

We are committed to signing Richards at the end of the season

She was telling me that Taylor is fit and raring to go, just wanting a fair chance

If we are obliged to signing him, sign him now, give the lad a chance and that frees up another loan to come in

Comment

He's better than the rest after field, stef and tim. Amos is not good enough. Dozzell too inconsistent. Bettache, owens, bonner, mckenna all not good enough. Give Richards a run.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

his a friend of mine . Haven’t had to buy tickets so far this season
                          His a top player but yes injury prone he knows that and working hard . Remember his a qpr fan and wants nothing more than to play . Will be starting tomorrow too . Come on you rsssssssss
                          Not sure why you'd lie about him being a friend of yours, I find that quite strange oh and he's not starting so your friend is telling lies like you!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Not sure why you'd lie about him being a friend of yours, I find that quite strange oh and he's not starting so your friend is telling lies like you!
                            He said he was starting .. I don’t pick the team .
                            I won’t loose sleep if you believe his my pal or not it’s not actually that deep .

Comment

Working...
                            X