No announcement yet.

Bonne Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great bit of business by our so called DOF pay £2M for him hardly play him, pay him for 2 1/2 years and then just let him walk, some business model that is by our club? show the massive difference between us and some of our near neighbours who's business model and the way they run their clubs

Comment

No one knows what the transfer fee was & I can’t see being anywhere near 2mill

Comment

The fact he was on 7.5k per week, does open up a space you would think now for a decent loanee to come in.

I get the feeling that we might try and get someone like Jamal Lowe in on loan, 28 year old who can play ether as a winger or a striker.

Also his contract is up in the summer at Bournemouth, so there is a chance we could get him permanently if he has a successful loan spell with us.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Ive watched some great EPL games this season that were far from boring ... Example Watford away. Agree with most of what u say. Disliked us under Rednapp and Hughes . Football/ club and signings been much better under warbs , Beale and critch.
          'EPL' here is the English Premier League. As far as Aussies are concerned, they stare at you with glazed eyes when you tell them you support a non-EPL side. Watched plenty of Championship games live, mostly on cable tv. Bein is the channel which shows the Championship live here. Plus watch Qpr+ when I can.

Comment

I personally wonder if the club are going to get someone like Jamal Lowe in from Bournemouth on loan.

28 years old, can play ether as a right winger, left winger and a striker, so he is quite versatile.

We still have one loan spot left we can use, so it would be sensible for us to use it on him

Comment

https://youtu.be/4_9bJakXjBs

Comment

Good article. Certainly gives a sense of an underlying plan and purpose that is being carried out steadfastly whilst recognising the constraints of P&S (or whatever its called now).

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                  I personally wonder if the club are going to get someone like Jamal Lowe in from Bournemouth on loan.

28 years old, can play ether as a right winger, left winger and a striker, so he is quite versatile.

We still have one loan spot left we can use, so it would be sensible for us to use it on him
                  It’s been in the news last 3 days we are after him and barnes from Burnley .. might means dykes is off

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

It’s been in the news last 3 days we are after him and barnes from Burnley .. might means dykes is off
                    Barnes wuld be a decent signing in my opinion , he would compliment our style of play and hold the ball up bringing, Willock, Chair , Stef etc into the game further forward.
                    He is also good in the air and a very aggressive player , the only downside is he lacks pace and his age.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                      Archer gone to Middlesborough on loan.
                      Cannot understand why we have'nt gone back in for him , unless he turned us down.

Comment

Working...
                      X