Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beale proves he had other things on his mind than QPR

https://videocelts.com/2023/01/blogs...by-demolition/

Well that's very disappointing to read if true. Not very professional at all from someone who comes across extremely detailed!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He was extremely detailed.....on rangers but not queens park rangers. The more I hear about this guy the more I want him to fail. One of life's #### Holes!

Comment

He wont last long there.

Comment

Hero to zero.

Comment

How stupid of him to share this story with the press. However, not as stupid as his statement of loyalty to QPR a couple of days before he traveled to Glasgow to watch a match, starting the process that led to him getting the GR job. He would have had a much better reputation today if he just turned down Wolves without the fantastic words about the commitment he felt to QPR and how to stay strong by your principles. That statement, given at a time he was thinking of the GR job was mental. The new statement about watching Rangers instead of preparing QPR for a match is more of the same, telling me he does think think much before making public statements. That is a serious flaw for someone wanting to be a top manager

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
              How stupid of him to share this story with the press. However, not as stupid as his statement of loyalty to QPR a couple of days before he traveled to Glasgow to watch a match, starting the process that led to him getting the GR job. He would have had a much better reputation today if he just turned down Wolves without the fantastic words about the commitment he felt to QPR and how to stay strong by your principles. That statement, given at a time he was thinking of the GR job was mental. The new statement about watching Rangers instead of preparing QPR for a match is more of the same, telling me he does think think much before making public statements. That is a serious flaw for someone wanting to be a top manager
              For someone who's achieved f... all as a manager he's got quite an ego. Where's that other new breed of wonder managers like Paul Clement doing these days?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

For someone who's achieved f... all as a manager he's got quite an ego.

Yup. Perhaps Mourinho or Ancelotti would have merits for such behavior or comments, having won practically everything they could as a manager, but they are too big for that. Beale's only credit is that he's Gerrard's ex-assistant and a liar with a big ego

Comment

Mick beale is a cu nt.
                  nuff said.

Comment

Part of me thought ‘fair play’ when he left, but now get genuine revulsion every time I see his face or hear his voice. A #### indeed.

Comment

This isn't that bad. I don't even like Beale but Marc Bircham told the story of how competitive Holloway is that on the way to a match, Bircham said that he could be him at bowling. Holloway refused to accept this and told the coach driver to stop at the next bowling alley. Marc and the other players said they have a game in couple of hours and Ian said he don't care, they are all bowling no matter what. Instead of training and going through tactics, they were bowling. They lost that match as well.

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
                        This isn't that bad. I don't even like Beale but Marc Bircham told the story of how competitive Holloway is that on the way to a match, Bircham said that he could be him at bowling. Holloway refused to accept this and told the coach driver to stop at the next bowling alley. Marc and the other players said they have a game in couple of hours and Ian said he don't care, they are all bowling no matter what. Instead of training and going through tactics, they were bowling. They lost that match as well.
                        Did their bowling improve?

Comment

Working...
                        X