Sheffield united prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheffield united prediction

Very tough game on monday. I hope Chritchley has learned hes lesson and will play Chair and Willock from start. Is Johansen back? That would maybe stable the ship with a bit experience. Sinclair Armstrong should at least be in the squad.

I will go for a hard battled 1-1 draw that would be good for the confidence of the team.

We should play Chair as far forward as possible, he was far too deep against Luton, same for Willock.

Maybe a point.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Cannot see it getting any better…knives are out! Without any incomings another frustrating walloping! 0-4 defeat, boos ringing round the stadium far louder than the last 2 home defeats!

Comment

I think we need to wait for a few out / in before our fortunes change. I would be amazed if we could get a point but hope we can do that. I'm expecting a bit of a thrashing to be honest.

I hope the agents working on behalf of our playets have been working early behind the scenes. We need players out and in very early in this window.

Comment

Comfortable win for sheff utd. Especially if he starts dickie. Play Armstrong or bonne up alongside dykes. Tell Roberts to stay at home. Go 3-5-2 and get chair in the middle of the pitch. Wasted keeping him hugging the touchline. We don't have a decent winger at the club so bin the 4 in midfield off straightway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
            Comfortable win for sheff utd. Especially if he starts dickie. Play Armstrong or bonne up alongside dykes. Tell Roberts to stay at home. Go 3-5-2 and get chair in the middle of the pitch. Wasted keeping him hugging the touchline. We don't have a decent winger at the club so bin the 4 in midfield off straightway.
            Agree mate! Would like to see us set up like this and at least give it a real go in a 3-1-3-1-2 formation playing 3 x CBs and 2 x WBs :

Dieng

Dunne
            Dickie
            JCS/Balogun?

Field

Laird
            Chair
            Paal

Willock

Dykes
            Armstrong

Comment

Can’t see anything but a good striping, need to go 2 up top got to have a bigger goal threat, think if we get away with anything better than 0-2 we’d have done well

Comment

They are 5 in 5;. We need to go for it 2 up top . Team lacks belief and passion can he change that round in a couple of days I doubt it . I always turn up thinking we can do something . Team need to believe that can win . Let's see if willock runs himself into the ground or does the bare minimum. A big performance from him and we have a chance

Comment

0-0

Comment

2-2 me thinks. We HAVE to show a reaction for that hurt the other night. We shouldn't give them any respect after all we did beat them at their gaff earlier.

Comment

Hard to see us getting anything from this and it's on sky
                      0-2

Comment

Major formation/ tactical changes needed from that last debacle. If Critchley goes 1 up top again there's no hope for him.

Comment

I reckon 5th home defeat on the spin is looming, I fear we have descended into a slump in form and confidence, best I can hope for is that we keep it respectable and at least score a flipping goal!

I'm sorely tempted to place a 50p double on us losing tonight and at Fleetwood but I suspect it only pays 3/1 or something so it hardly seems to merit the disloyalty.

Comment

Dieng

laird balogan Dunne paal
                            tim field stef
                            willock Sinclair chair

if stef out and balogan have a go with richards and Dickie or jcs who’s probably injured eating haribo

Comment

No matter what lineup we play I don't expect anything from this, probably 0-2 or 0-3!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X