Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Window

Let the fun commence.

I doubt we'll announce any signings until at least three player have either been sold or left on loan. We have to free up £15k a week first i would have thought. You know, three £5k a week players who cant play football.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      I doubt we'll announce any signings until at least three player have either been sold or left on loan. We have to free up £15k a week first i would have thought. You know, three £5k a week players who cant play football.
      Agree but sales limited to regulars on pitch. Dunne, Willock, Chair, Dickie, Dieng, Field. I don't think we'll sell Dykes as he's 27. Buying club would have little chance of selling in future.

Summary, we'll have to sell good performer to fund January purchases or loan.

Comment

Can't see the likes of Thomas , uncle or Nico having any suitors . Doubt Beale would be tempted to go in for dykes , he's got 4 wins under his belt so not in need of a striker .

Comment

Who would genuinely want Thomas or niko? Non league team? Possibly. One runs around like a headless chicken, the other does even bother running. Their agents must be all out of options with those 2.
          ​​

Comment

we will have to rely off the loan market for a striker and maybe have to look at free transfers again.

I do think we will have to cash in on one player if we want to be able to fund some incomings.

Comment

Unless we bring in another LB Nico will stay and website references to him being on £8k a week is nonsence. Other sites in the past have him on £2,500 a week. If we bring in another player i suspect he'll be paid off and he'll head back to the MLS.

There will be plenty of suitors for Bonne and Thomas at L1/2 level if sales/loans can be arranged.

Uncle is still an important squad player and should be kept till the summer.

Dykes will stay as it will be difficult to get one striker let alone two.

I can see either Dieng or Chair being sold, but i have no idea if there are clubs out there who want them? Im afraid £5m up front is the most we could get but hopefully rising to £8m.

Comment

Regan Poole is the only name linked to us so far,at least what i have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                  Regan Poole is the only name linked to us so far,at least what i have seen.
                  Right age, good experience and versatile. What could possibly go wrong?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rega...spieler/340194

Comment

Right age, good experience and versatile. What could possibly go wrong?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rega...spieler/340194
                    i don´t mind if comes. Some striker rumour would be nice though

Comment

Where's Steff?

Is he injured, or could he be on the way out as one of our highest earners?

Comment

Where's Steff?

Is he injured, or could he be on the way out as one of our highest earners?
                        Still injured apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

i don´t mind if comes. Some striker rumour would be nice though
                          We have been linked with Denis Undav on loan, but a lot of other clubs want him as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X